Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry ,but my finance team is not ready to move forward without knowing the exact budget.

The error is not of functionality here the error is of too much data loading. To handle these data i have to make a complete functionality from scratch.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message,
    for your #12517 it is all good will send your task budget increase request to the team and will update you after their approval.
    as we can see the download file functionality the telecom provider always was restricting data downloads to 500 numbers would you please advice why it has not been taken to consideration initially.

Also would you please update regarding #12510
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

your comment: As we can see the download file functionality the telecom provider always was restricting data downloads to 500 numbers would you please advice why it has not been taken to consideration initially.

My comment : Read “custom-features” task’s post #post-11590. We already have discussion about it and you suggested with a code you get from your senior developer. I did in the way you and your senior developer suggested.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am trying to get the reason behind partially working of wildcard notification, but still i am blind about the reason.

Can you send admin entry’s screen-shot on notification setting page for wild card.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your messages,
    for #12519 and 11590 as i can see the senior developer advised to run multiple downloads and then merge data in one file but it is still not done. Do not worry about the time as it needs to run on the background and customer can get their file when it has complete and notified by email.

i also suggest to allow customer to choose whether they what to download ALL numbers or deactivated or activated and make a message that to download ALL numbers will take more time and when file be ready customer will be notified by email.

for #12520 – we have received a comment from the site admin that it seems that you were doing something there so Voip site admin could capture some numbers that they could not take before as 222,333,111, and even 888,000 which is good sign.

Still most of the numbers we missed but it looks that you are on the right direction. Just to remind that telecom provider releases lot of numbers about 200 numbers per time but we only capture 20 of them which is 10% so hope you can find the problem why it is happening and ability to fix it.

For file download we have send the task budget increase and will probably be updated on next week.
    Have a great weekend.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit ant updates about #12510?
    We have got a confirmation from the team to increase a File Download task budget.
    So your page has been updated.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am working on wild card, I am not getting the reason behind the problem. However by tomorrow i am going to make some more changes and add some new functionality.

I have checked the new budget for download functionality. Sorry but finance team is not ready to working with this budget.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, looking forward for your your new functionality on wild card, please let us know when you loaded a new files so we can test it.

as per download file function – could you please clarify if you going to fix the task that we already paid but not working. Unfortunately the team reassessed this task budget and declined your offer and price you asking for this. This please confirm if you not going to do that we will report back to the planning for further task relocation and your page payout budget updates.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I don’t think, i can complete this task with current allocated budget.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thats for your quick reply

this budget set for the File Download Repair task as it has described on its task description here https://webmaklay.com/voip-notification-repair/. The finance pay it only after testing. We also wondering if you knew how to make this task before why it has not been done right way, so we paid for this task but still receiving complains. This may impact our trust to our mutual business ship when company release funds with no delays that sometime caused by the tester.

Please be specific with your respond, the current whooping budget for this task is a huge opportunity for your only to make the job properly as mentioned in its job description. If you are not willing to do so please be honest and let us know now so we will find developer who will do this job for less pay.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

When i developed the download functionality there was 40k record to download at that time it was also taking time and at that time also i informed you about the consequences and you recommended a functionality which you got from your senior developer.

Also at that time you did not paid without testing.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message,
    for your #12538 – we have been never saying to you to set any limits on any tasks, in fact we always trying to remind you that our numbers operations to be increased so all the tasks should be made with that in mind so we encourage you to complete this task as described now and before. Please make it 110% functioning we will report your performance and try to request a thankful bonus after testing.

Would you please advice if there is any progress on #12532 as Voip site admin say that they missed more numbers with 000. Have you uploaded you updated functionality yet? Just curious why site admin missing multiple requests on their notification setting rules any thoughts on that?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Would you please send admin’s notification setting page ,this will help me to get the reason behind it.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit you can access that page don’t you https://portal.voip.us/admin/settings?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we are closing here, hope you can find the problem on why we missing some numbers by looking on this https://portal.voip.us/admin/settings rules settings as you might find some other thoughts on this.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.