Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I think i made all the required chnages and up-gradation in code and i can see in my test mail that i am getting mail. I made a entry in notification setting page to test and got the desired mail. However now i have deactivated the cron work. you can check and give your feedback, I am hoping i have reached your required need.

Give your feedback as soon as possible, so i can finalize my code.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, if you disabled chron how we can test it then?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry for the misunderstanding,
    I disable cron job for a particular entry not the cron job. You can see the entry on voip admin side notification setting page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for clarification, will report to site admin to test WILDCART task, while we testing could you please advice if any progress on file download repars task?

Will try to provide site admin feedback as soon as they test and get back to us.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For download repair task i can not do anything on current flow of coding, but i have one way to make it fix.
    Here i can set the limit to download number for example : 1- 500, 501 – 1000, 1001 – 1500 and so on. I only have this solution for it. Because Everything i am getting from is an external API and the API is providing only 500 number at a time.
    You should ask telinta if they have any thing using which we can make a API call and get excel sheet with all number. I tried to find something like it but did not get.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thannk you for your #12496 is it possible to make a file downlaod function so customer can click download all numbers into file and then download as a file after sometime? Can you do that?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I already invested my 3 to 4 hours to find the solution and did not get.
    Now to get the result as you are wishing it to be, for that i have to do R&D and it will require time and budget both.

NOTE: I can not assure you that i will get proper solution even after R&D.

I am hoping you will understand my point.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit will try to consuls with our senior developer and get back to you on this.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have spoken with our senior developer he says that you can do as you texted in #12496 as telinta restrict download for 500 numbers at a time. So what you can do is initiate client download and all the numbers by splitting download in a few sessions. For example if client has 3000 numbers then your script should sent 6×500 and generate one 3000 file for the customer download.

Then everything as per task description download should be at background and them email to customer to download one’s file when ready.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

To make a functionality, where we can make like when user click on download button a file will be generated at background side and then the link or attach excel sheet with email from where user can download his excel file.

I discussed this situation with our finance and they suggested :
    This will require Approx minimum 40 hours and also it will cost $500(NZ dollar). This will be completely new task and will have to develop new functionality for it from scratch.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message,
    we have also discussed with the team and they said that they are happy to add more funds to this task but unfortunately it is not going to be 500 as you say ;). Please let us know if you willing to go ahead with this with the budget that our team can add?

Also we have received a feedback regarding notification settings and WILDCARD work please read below:

—————————–Comment starts ———————————-
    the codding for notification settings and wildcard feature partially works and partially does not work. We noted that we started missing some numbers from our telecom provider.

Here are some test we run: Telecom provider released block of numbers from 363.200.0000 to 363.200.0999 your script captured all the numbers except 200.0000 which means that these numbers we lost and other company reserved these numbers can you please investigate why it happens.

Second test: Telecom provider released the following numbers from 363.333.6000 to 363.333.6999 your script captured some of 363.333.6666, but we lost 363.333.6000 which means your script missing some requests and we missing some numbers could you please investigate this issue so we can rely on your product.

We noted that with your updates we started missing such number combinations as 8888, 7777, 9999 please fix it asap
    ——————————Comment Ends————————————

Can you please investigate and resolve this above.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please know me site admin’s budget then i will tell.

I am looking on wildcard problem.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit i do not know about the budget but what i know from the meeting is that team is happy to increase some funds to improve file download feature. If you keen to do that we simply put an increase request for you and team should approve it, but again it is not going to be that much as you mentioned in your message as we know it is an entire job budget for the planners and im 100% sure they are not going to put 7-9 task budget into this only task improvement.

Thanks for looking for wildcard issue ,please let me know once resolved so we can report to the team.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am keen to do work with download functionality, but my finance team want to know your site admin’s budget first then only they can decide .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit we just do not want to end up in a negotiation situation when we request more funds from the accounings and they you are not happy and we responding back to them so they may freeze this job or ask some other developers to do it. What im trying to bring to you is that your cosmic amount will be rejected. The File Download Repair has got a budget alraedy on the top of previously paid for this job this what we need to remember. We can ot charge customers multiple times for the same work and now you want to request so much money which is 200% failure.

The job done before paid but is is not working.
    Now they decided to add some more funds to repair it even though they already paid for that and you want to ask them for half of a gran to do same work that still being paid and not working. Just try to explain it to your finance that this is a risky situation simply to loose this task.

So when they say that they are happy to add more funds to make this work 100% function i would grab this deal without even negotiating.

Please have a word with your finance and let us know tomorrow as we have to close here now.
    Will catch up with you in about 24 hours;
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.