Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit thats all good please let us know when we can start testing it, we need notification settings job working full so site admin can use wildcard and it works week without any timeouts. This is why site admin asks us if they can see specified error description so they can review their rules creation and managment.

For example if their could see some more details on errors for example ” request for x333 took long time due to 5 sec frequency” or “your API call for 0999 has been interrupted due to multiple requests from xxxx IP or same request” and ect the more details we know the better we can used to the rules management and tracking.

I think you do wildcart first so site admin may use wild cart custom numbers requests often and minimize other API requests. We still need to test wildcart API request and still going to check timeouts if any.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Check the image link:(https://ibb.co/khfGKps)

these are the wildcard character interpretation.As you can see here the x represent 9 not repeating number. So i am wondering what to do with x.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your good question, i guess X can be any number but let me ask site admin and get back to you with more details.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am waiting for the response from the site admin for post #12461

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your patience we have asked site admin regarding your https://ibb.co/khfGKps above and site admin replied the folloiwng:

” as you can see tha numbers structure all break down in alphabetical order Ww-Zz which means from W till Z = W,X,Y,Z
    so thus Ww-Zz – 9 and x = 9.

Hope it will help for you to accomplish this task.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you please read the task again about WILDCARD (https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/2NS.jpg), I am confuse with the example. See the example is like :
    xxxx == repeating number (example xxx9 = 4449), but when we look on the API functionality here x means 9 so basically the the example should look like 9999 instead of 4449.

May you please confirm it with site admin, because i don’t want to be confused.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your concerns will clarify with site admin and reply back to you soon.
    Just letting your know that we have added an other task to the Voip job – “File Download Repair” we did this work sometime again with you but site admin complains that it is not working so we have added some more details to this to enhance this functionality.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

My comment on File Download Repair task:
    The error or freezing problem you are getting in downloading because of time-out.
    let me explain more about it,
    Suppose There is A User which have total 90000 number and they want to download all number then below is the approx time the server will consume:
    API is providing maximum 500 number at one call, In this case server is being called (940000÷500 = 1880) times. Now suppose api response time approx 6 second for one call to process then total time in second is (1880×6 = 11280). Now convert it into minutes (11280÷60 = 188).
    188 minutes is minimum execution time for downloading the number, it may also increase depend on internet speed.

Hoping this explanation will give you a in side story about it.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your explanation in #12479 but how we download thousands of files from ineloquent using same internet speed for just 1 minute? can you please advice that.

Also on telecom provider website we can send a download all numbers request and if the server is busy there is a feature to save as a file on the sever and then we can login and download our large file when it is ready and we got notified notified. This we also can do on VOIP for such scenarios.

for your #12472 please find some more information below:

1) at first please see where alphabetical https://ibb.co/khfGKps order comes from https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/Keypad-scaled.jpg.

2) secondly – when we sent numbers requests without wildcard enabled then X = any number
    3) then if we send number request with WILDCARD enabled then such requests treated as phone keypad clause 1.
    The reason why these above designed this way so customers can search vanity numbers HOME for example.

So to find HOME number customer need to use WILDCARD but if you request HOME without WILD CART the number respond will be different. Hope it is clear now.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we are closing here now, hope all clear about all tasks, will get back to you in about 24 hours.
    Please let us know what tasks you complete so we will send them for testing and finance.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your explanation will see and get back to you if needed. Currently i am working on notification setting front page for wildcard edit and display functionality (https://portal.voip.us/public/temp/Screencast%20from%2026-07-24%2010:45:28%20AM%20IST.webm). This link is only for you no need to give it to site admin.

Note: What about Custom API stats feedback, i am hoping you or site admin checked the API stats for phonenumber website.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please clear all the cache data from voip site.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message #12483 we could see your API stats progress bat have no chance to test it yet, however finance approved payment for this task and we also can see progress on your WILDCRD work thank you for that im sure we will get some feedback and comments but i was advised to update your page today.

We will wait when you finish the following tasks:
    WILDCARD – Voip Project
    Download File Repair – Voip Project
    Demo page for API Stats EN – EN Project
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am working on Wildcard and it is time bit more time, Once i will complete it will start working on other task with your advise.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you have had a great weekend,
    for your #12490 – that’s absolutely fine please take your time we need quality which is more important here.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.