Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit you can find Inteliquent portal access in your office page, please navigate to Voip Inteliquent credentials and use second pass updated today. Please confirm once accessed.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the quick response , Yes i am able to access now.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

all good mate,
    will catch up with you tomorrow.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check the new form design for notification setting page add new rule form. If you approve the current design structure then i will make the functionality based on it.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for the info, will ask site admin to check and get back to you.
    also i was thinking since you got access to two projects you can do some work on EN while waiting we will report what evet task you finished to finance.

cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how you are well, we have just received a confirmation from site admin regarding your notification setting design and they approved your design so you can connect the functionality to it.

There is also a comment about your chron task below:

=======================Comment starts=================
    The 5 sec chron seems to be working we could capture some numbers thanks for that but our worries are that we have bee receiving multiple errors about connectivity and that creates some risks that telecom provider can ban our IP.

Could the developer inspect these errors if everything works as it suppose to be. Also can these errors display more information for us so we can see if it is about too many connections or chron time frame intervals so we could re access our numbers request rules accordingly. Currently we can not understand what are these errors about and what we need to do to stop receiving them.

=======================Comment Ends=================

as from above could you please set the errors sending more instructional responds so site admin can understand what are these errors about and plan their cron and rules settings accordingly unless it is something that can be fixed permanently.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit in addition to #12447 comments: – https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/error-scaled.jpg
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for message, I will look on the error and will update you today about the error.
    on first look it seems like a timeout error, operation is taking long time to execute the function. I will see more about it and will update you.

Also i am going to work on voip notification setting’s remaining task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your updates, sure please take your time on this, just to remind you about #12447

“as from above could you please set the errors sending more instructional responds so site admin can understand what are these errors about and plan their cron and rules settings accordingly unless it is something that can be fixed permanently”

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Just to know you, so you don’t think i am doing nothing.There was a function on halfway and i can not leave uncompleted i was working on API tracking.As you were suggested to work on other till admin confirmation.

See the video (https://excellentnumbers.com/temp_vid/Screencast%20from%2022-07-24%2001:49:31%20PM%20IST.webm). I am hoping it is also a good news for you that i am on the way of completing API tracking page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, thats good that you could do some work on EN that will speedup the jobs and we can pay you all together.

Please let us know if you have done any progress on #12447 and #12451 since we’ve got a confirmation from site admin.
    For your #12452 we do not think you doing nothing and appreciate your hard work 🙂

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I did work on timeout error and notice that the error is coming from the inteliquent API. Because of long waiting of response it gives timeout error. Although i made some changes for the error and waiting for the new mail. Please inform if you get the error mail again.

NOTE: I don’t think this coming error which you sent to me will be cause of your IP blocking.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for more information, have you finished with wild cart implementation task?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

for #12454 just got some errors one of them attached here https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/err2.jpg the other one is same

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

for #12455: I did not completed yet. I am working on back-end functionality for it.

Please tell me on which i should work first (timeout error or wild cart implementation task). For timeout error i have to see more if i can give more info about the error, Because currently i am providing full error comment i am getting from inteliquent.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.