Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am finding best possible solution to reach your requirement and also waiting for change in budget.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we are going trough some urgent tasks and we would like to hear your updates on processes.
    Please find an additional repair task added on to Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) https://webmaklay.com/custom-api-stats/

Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) – is the very urgent for EN site admin as they can not upload their products (numbers on the site) for some reason – would you please repair this file upload functionality asap. We believe it will take a few minutes to find the problem which after you will be able to return back to the second important task Notification chron jobs #12382.

i was also strictly reamended to notify you about the task budget that’s been accumulated in your payout thus please report us back about the task completed so our finance team can start paying your payout to reduce pay ability.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit just got you #12389 which is mismatching with your #12379, i would recommend you to be clear with your messages and decision making. Please urgently reply back to us about what stage are you at as we are very busy with these urgent jobs and not recommend you to going back to budget negotiation time waste.

Awaiting for you reply before we close here as it is very important for us.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we are waiting for your reply we expected some progress by now, please let us know if you keen to do the work as i need to report to our management team.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please read my post #12389, where i already given the update.Also i already informed that this task will take time to be completed

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we read your #12389 and can not understand why you are not happy with the budget which is almost very high (did you read our message #12390) please let us know if you are not happy with the pay we will possibly stop developing on voip and discuss it with our team.

Please let us know if you can fix Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) – please note some of the paid jobs we did paid but they not work and we pay again.

Please reply back to us if you can fix Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) now.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please read post my #12379, there is no mention on budget. I said i can do it but it will take time but no where i said will do it in the same budget.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi your #12379 had been composed last week, we have got already 3 urgent jobs since then and we do not know if you doing them. From last week we can hear from you that you start negotiating again. I know that our finance try to pay you well higher pay that on the market, but you keep negotiating and we only got more and more complains from customers that some other jobs that we paid not working….

Now for your #12397 – once again all jobs budgeted and every task separately budgeted so you can see how much you got paid after any single job completed. As i mentioned before company happy to pay you bonus if you do the chron task by Wednesday this week but we atre now in doubt.

By now we have got othre super urgent task that’s found broken Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) and we need you to fix that first asap. If you do not have svs file you can simply make it just put any numbers there and try to upload to generate the issue. Site admin says that they can upload one or two numbers and it is not working any more.

So please fix Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) urgently and then we can come back to Voip seconds interval chron task – if you keen.

Sorry can not text here too much as we are closing here and i hope you can fix Custom API Stats job ( Bulk Product Uploads Repair) as it is just a few minutes fix.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For the “Bulk Product Uploads Repair” i am going to start working.I can not say it is few minutes task without looking on error.

For the Voip Repair will talk with my finance team.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Did you checked a video link i sent to you yesterday on API-statistics page.
    Please check.

Video link: https://excellentnumbers.com//temp_vid/Screencast%20from%2016-07-24%2005:27:28%20PM%20IST.webm

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the csv file.
    I am working on the error with your csv file and hoping will complete by end of the day. Currently i am finding the error.
    I can see all the four product is being added then after there is error in loader and may be in some other functionality.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your updates please let us know why it has been broken as well, site admin very unhappy with these broken functionaities.

[video src="https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/Uploads.mp4" /]
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Also i want you to inform that i have done what i can do for the voip notification repair.
    Please find my post #12419 in custom-api-stats

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit with these two jobs going on please let us keep all EN job discussions on API stats forum and all VOIP discussions on Voip forums.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please give me portal.inteliquent.com access for API documentation and dashboard.
    Can you please give me the credentials for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.