Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Ok we will have to close here now, will check and get back to you soon, please let us know if you done with Wildcard changes as we will need to request more funds for this amendments.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I was aware about this, that’s why i asked you to contact with support team and you did but they are giving same API method which i am already using in code.
    If admin wants real time data then site will be very slow loading.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Currently i am working one newly added task so i did not get time to look on wildcard. I will inform about any needed up gradation or anything after completing port out task on user site also.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message we have had a meeting today and there were some othre developers on the meeting and also site admin from Voip shared some of their first impression on your Portout upgrade. So here it is some information for you below:

A. Firstly the biggest question for you was is why you not using webhook, we have heard some people using it for fastest datails transfer between two webs and API for some other custom data requests can you please try to use webhook?

B. Secondly when we visited your portout page we were waiting for ages when the page gets loaded and this is just awfully. We also checked some other projects and their webpage with API data loaded just in a blink of an eye and then once the page loaded we could see the frame work with all the data loaded after. Some developers said that why you can not do the same way on lick page loads fast and then content loading after some time. Developers say that you can do it as all the websites work that way especially with dynamic content on them. Are you able to do that?

I guess A and B should resolve the issue.

C. Next we have finally loaded portout page and found that portout orders are not all right we found one order is not actually portout but error 10000 numbers order, which is telefone number and not a portout. Please find screen shot here: https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/PO.jpg

D. then we tried to click on quantity display per page and it did not work.
    Pagination does not work in fact it shows highlighted 1 and no other pages we stopped checking there and now sending this to you.

the meeting is still going we are waiting for Jeff and Andrey should come and get in touch with us here.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thank you for #12697

Andrey
    Keymaster

Good day team!,
    will try to be very quick.

As Mark has mentioned we had a big meeting with some of our customers and our Voip customer is very unhappy with some points regarding Voip development. Yes the API data load ability is very poor and that affects multiple areas mainly Port our and Numbers search aout purchase, auto reservation and notifications. I guess the last one affected by the same issue speed of the API transmitting and probably something else.

As your Mark already mentioned some points in #12699 we hope that webhook will resolve the issue but we still think about some changes that we will need to think together.

The biggest issue is that our voip customer missing a lot of numbers and other companies taking valuable numbers first before our notification system created and wild card. For example Inteliquent loads 100% of numbers and even though we filtering them and setting rules for 2 seconds it is not enough as our competitors take all good numbers faster than us. So we only take 2% out of 100% and this is a HUGE issue.

So my question is to all of us myself Jeff, Mark and Nishit – how we can improve this picture and why it is so. Is it because other companies have a better developers, better and smarter codding’s, more powerful resources and infrastructures?

Would you please let us know what it is, we become so bad on this?

And what are resolution plan for that?

Kind regards

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Andrey we have already mentioned to Nishit to use webhook so hopefully it will help?
    Cheers

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hello all , thank you guys for quick catch up unfortunately i will have to leave soon, i guess our server architecture is good enough to be capable with Nishit’s codding’s, if not please let me know we are happy to discuss.

I also noted that Voip team do use their notification system for admins and administration crew only and i can not understand why it is on same source and as planning say to split both Notification functionality from Portout and numbers management web source. So Voip copes only with portout and numbers ordering and Notifcaition rules should move out to a diffrent platform.

Not sure what kind of platform it should be but not on Voip and unload some API flowing traffic from Voip portal?
    Lets see if webhook will work.

Thanks JF

Andrey
    Keymaster

That’s all good Jeff, i know you are busy with your stuff thanks for your thoughts it does make sense i guess,
    I guess Nishit will also need to know all this behind the scene.

Please Mark, Nishit would you please advice if that is a good idea that Jeff suggests in #12703,
    are we able to move Notification functionally away from Voip to an other instance so the other isntance what ever it will be only focusing on numbers purchasing so we can improve that percentage from 100% /2% to a better results?

Please Mark, Nishit let us know what do you think?
    We always monitor your conversation and will be looking forward hearing from you?

Kind regards Andrey

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Sure thank you Andrey, Jeff.
    I think #12703 has a good potential, if purchasing will be separated and we can purchase more numbers as Voip admin targeting. Please Nishit let us know if we can do that?

We are closing here now will catch up with you in about 24 hours.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please give me some time to think , Let me find maximum reason behind site speed may be there is some other reason also included .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, yes please have a serious think about improving purchase and notification functionality. The team still believe you are good professional and can find ways around this problem. Team thinks about creating alternative instance where we what you to create ONLY auto purchase, notification system but yes before we go any further we would like to hearing from you.

So please le us know you professional analyze about what we need to make notifications system working perfectly so we stop losing numbers and our client is happy this will be a good recipe for your further work and client expectations.

Please also reply to us regarding webhook why we not using this and if we use it will that be a game changer?

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we hope you have had a great weekend,
    please let us know if any updates regarding webhook,
    moving to a new platform and API speed improvement.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

There was no instruction to use web hook that’s why we did not used it. Web hook might be game changes but
    I will have to store all information in our database and it will be almost impossible for me to get if any number or any info is miss to be stored in database (1 % chance of missing) also i am not known about how the web-hook is working in inteliquent and how they are providing the information.We will need to talk with support team how they are providing web-hook service.

make notifications system working perfectly:
    I don’t think there is need of making a different setup for it.
    Losing number might have different reason, Currently i have to get list of all number according to wildcard list then there is different system to purchase all number one by one, may be during this process some number is being purchased by other. Ask inteliquent support team if there is any system using which i can purchase all number without getting list . Like suppose i need to purchase 100 number end with xxxxxxx999 , then when i give this info system should book all 100 number end with 999 without fetching list and detail. So we can purchase all released number.

NOTE: Your server speed is also slow, It might be also a reason of page loading.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and thoughts, please kindly login to Intliquent using credentials provided, proceed to support tab, then report an issue, and outline your quesions that your want to ask, it will be faster due to time difference. We have got approval from Voip site admin so you can communicate with Inteliquent support. Just use Andrey’s account to find out answers for your questions.

Please ask them about webhook and your other questions mentioned in #12709. We need to resolve that as soon as possible you do not need to wait us which is 24 hours after your time and then an other 24 hours for me transferring questions back and forth.

Please find what is necessary so we can resolve this issue.
    As per server speed do not worry Jef is working on other instance for you so we will move purchasing to an other fasters server soon.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.