Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #12631 : No web-hooks were involved in our functionality. I just used Curl to fetch data from the API.
    ———————————————————————————————————————————————–
    Here is a snippet for to fetch data of portout order, It takes time to generate response because of that the portout list page takes time to load.

$port_out_url = ‘https://services.inteliquent.com/Services/1.0.0/orderList’;

$Data = ‘{
    “privateKey”: “Z0Ainfdg0su6MTfoGgnRhk0B_YYa”,
    “productId”: 114,
    }’;

$Auth_Carrier = ‘Authorization:Bearer ‘ . $token_id;
    $port_out_curl = curl_init($port_out_url);
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(‘Content-Type: application/json’, ‘charset:UTF-8’, $Auth_Carrier));
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $Data);
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 2);
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
    curl_setopt($port_out_curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 120);

$port_out_result = curl_exec($port_out_curl);
    $port_out_result_Data = json_decode($port_out_result, true);

Hope this will help

Thank you

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your resending this post.
    Could you please confirm if this is the same as it suppose to be in #12639. We found your first post and already sent it to the Ineloquent support. Once ineloquent support reply back to us we will get back to you with more details.

Also to let you know that we have added more tasks to this job.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, any progress on this job? Have you seen the message Inteliquent replied to you here https://portal.inteliquent.com/CustomerPortal/caseSummary.htm, we have copied it for you below:
    —————-inteliquent starts ———————–
    Can you send us your API request? Also may I know your use case for fetching the order list for port out orders? Are you sending in an orderStatus in the API request? If you are fetching all the orders, then it is bound to take some time. Awaiting your response.
    —————–inteliquent ends———————

Also as voip team looking at this job progress they ask why you saya; ” No web-hooks were involved in our functionality.” as we are looking on Inteliquent portout table it shows webhook address poiting to voip?
    Can you please examine the code and advice?

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

just for your information that we have removed one task from this job,
    please let us know about other tasks progress
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Find #post-12664 .

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Do you want same look and functionality as inteliquent for port out upgrade ?
    Can you please be specific about your need?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

This link https://portal.inteliquent.com/CustomerPortal/caseSummary.htm you provided is not accessible on my end.
    screen-shot: https://ibb.co/tX27tRS

I am not getting your “we are looking on Inteliquent portout table it shows webhook address poiting to voip?” line.

Yesterday i was working on EN site for bug fixing so i did not get time to look on new added task, I will see to day and tell you about the progress.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, for the link we sent to you just login to inteliquent then you can go to cases and see our correspondence between you and inteliquent, you can simply login to inteliwuent and text to inteliquent suppor about what they ask. The inteliquent portlal has account created for Andrey but we can text support under this account so it will help you to check what you need to get this job done properly.

for #12666 please read the job description we have added about portout upgrade. Yes voip site admin still complains that portouts are old and very confusing and needs to be upgarded so it gets all portout data fast and easy… please read job description and let us know if any more qursions.

Thanks for fixing EN bug we checked it working and reported to EN site admin already.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, for the link we sent to you just login to inteliquent then you can go to cases and see our correspondence between you and inteliquent, you can simply login to inteliwuent and text to inteliquent suppor about what they ask. The inteliquent portlal has account created for Andrey but we can text support under this account so it will help you to check what you need to get this job done properly.

for #12666 please read the job description we have added about portout upgrade. Yes voip site admin still complains that portouts are old and very confusing and needs to be upgarded so it gets all portout data fast and easy… please read job description and let us know if any more qursions.

Thanks for fixing EN bug we checked it working and reported to EN site admin already.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your link we have sent your code back to API provider, however we are closing here and no longer can check updates from them for about 20 hours.

Can you please check the case if they replied so you can continue on this task?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

See my city condition right now

https://portal.voip.us/public/temp/WhatsApp%20Image%202024-08-27%20at%2011.32.52.jpeg

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for your #12672 – oh no what’s going on are you guys save there? Is your family alright?
    We hope you are well there…

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Say thanks to support team for API, I think now it is working .

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for post#12674.
    Every thing is ok and safe for now.
    There is heavy rain fall in my city that’s why.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.