Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Voip Repairs Discussions

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Cron does not support less than a minute. So i can not set cron job less the 1 minute.

I am going to start working in it ,i will let you know if i need any thing to ask.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your prompt decision and reply, please let us know once all done will try to talk to the team about bonus for you.

Please also check if we can make chron faster than 1 minute.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please send updated ftp for voip. current ftp credential is not working.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit please try FTP now!

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you ,
    Now it is working.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you please explain more about “notification rules report server connection error” task.
    I am not getting your exact point.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your message and fixing voip notifications they seemed to be working now better. For #12376 it is very easy on this page https://portal.voip.us/admin/settings if you can see notification settings rows – different numbers combination has got different rule some numbers auto purchase, some to notify.

What we need is site admin can temporary turned each rule off when their need and turn them on back again. For this we would like you to set up a switch on them for various purposes such as numbers not available or server time out.

Please see screen shot here: https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/onandoff.jpg

We have also got a question for you here.
    We now now that server chron can send request every minute, so if we create a notification rule (A) for 1 minute duration 1 at 1:00pm for example the chron sends request at the same time and then sends an other requests at 1:01:00 ,1:02:00 and ect.

Then if we create a notification rule (B) for 1 minute at 1:00:30 and server sends its request at 1:00:30 and then next request sends at 1:01:30,1:02:30 etc?

Also if we duplicate a rule (A) at 1:01:10 in one minute will that sends a next call at 1:02:10 and
    if we duplicate a rule (A) again at 1:01:20 in one minute will that sends a next call at 1:02:20?

Please advice if by following as above rule (A) can send numbers request every 10 sec?
    Please let us know more about if it works that way or other way we can do rule (A) requesting calls for less than one min?

A notification (A) Copy 1 —- at 1:01:00 (in one minute it will send again) 1:02:00
    A notification (A) Copy 2 —- at 1:01:10 (in one minute it will send again) 1:02:10
    A notification (A) Copy 3 —- at 1:01:20 (in one minute it will send again) 1:02:20

and ect

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am working on switch on and off functionality for cron job.

Note: What you are suggesting for cron job base on notification rule . I can do it but it is time taking process.
    I as a developer will not recommend for this, because it will cause of server crashing.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message, for #12379 good to hear your opinion will discuss it with site admin and system support. While you working on off and on option will clarify about notification rules.

If they agreed on that then we may think about making in automated or something else. Also let us know if you got your own thoughts on that.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I have completed notification repair task from my side . Please test from your side and give your feedback.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your quick help on this i have checked and it looks ok for me, just one small feedback, the switch looks very big for that page content of you could make it a little a bit smaller that would be good. Also please note that each raw has multiple icons Edit, Duplicate and Delete but switch does not have any mouse over notes, could you please make some text notes so site admins can recognize that switch for.

We still did not get your reply on our question when we copy the rule does it creates a different chron timing at the time we duplicated it or not?

For your #12379 – “Note: What you are suggesting for cron job base on notification rule . I can do it but it is time taking process” Yes please Nishit please do the chron requests so site admin can create a rule with the following cron timing:

2 sec
    5 sec
    10 sec
    15 sec
    20 sec
    30 sec
    1 min
    2 min
    3 min
    5 min
    10 min

We are not going to use it often and even we do we are going to increase the server resources.
    We need some numbers track in a very short chron intervals. Please let us know when you can finish this?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we hope you have had a good weekend, just some information on this task the team is happy to assign a bonus for this task if it has been complete by Wednesday this week.
    We need to get back to EN project after this.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

You will have to make a new task for cron job with your budget. This task can not be included in notification repair task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply,
    it is all good we all know what it is about and what we need,
    the task description is still same as duplicated in #12382
    Let us know if any questions on this.

Will catch up with you later as we closing here now.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.