Home Forums NanoTel Notification Settings

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Read my post #12775 and your post #12784
    I already aksed you contact with support team about the event so i can reserve the number at same time.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for your #12828 as i have already mentioned before, you can can contact Ineloquent support for anything you require to achieve the job goal. Again because of the budget you requested my support is limited and just couple of hours per day, also due to time difference it is strongly recommended to get in touch with Intelquent so you can ask them what you need including web hook.

We have metioned that numbers can be released any time so no event times for numbers release. All other companies who purchase numbers from Inteliquent do it with no any problems. So can you please reply if you have asked Inteliquent about webhook? If you did what was the respond so we can step in and discuss with Inteliquent?

For #12828 – can you please clarify if you do the bulk selection. Yes it was not mentioned in job description, what was mentioned in description is so we can capture valuable numbers.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

i passed below message to the support team and will wait for his reply.

“Is there any webhook using which i can reserve and order the released number . if yes, then please guide me how i can do this.”

For the bulk number selection and deletion , i am yet to talk with my boss.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for sending message to Inteliquent please let us know about their respond we will step in if any issues.

Aslo can you please check why we stoped trackig nanotel directory can you please insure that this https://nanotel.in/NANOTEL.txt is included.

For the bulk selection surely you can speak to your boss, if you do bulk selection it will help site admin to promptly check the rules and replace them quickly and manage rules in bulk mode as we know it is not a big drama to make it.

Although if you still wont do bulk selection that is also fine and going forward just letting you know that company is not going to add any more funds to this whopping budget and we still looking forward for your job results whether it has achieved and start capturing numbers as per job description.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we are closing here, will catch up with you in about 24 hours.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I noticed that my case list have been deleted from inteliquent. I am not able to find my answer which is asked to the support team. Can you please investigate why it is happening.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Below message from support team:

Hello Andrey

There is not a webhook but there is a tnReserve and tnRelease API endpoint located in our API guide that is on the portal. Please let me know if you need anything further

Monica

• This reply was modified 12 hours, 17 minutes ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for updates, i guess the cases being deleted after no respond for some time, but i think we still can find them in the archive. Not sure though will ask team. For #12835 it is good reply so we know that our competitors have not been using webhook as well and they use API as you do.

I guess soon we will see if your skills and knowledge can bit our competitor’s developers and we can start capturing numbers that we need. We also mentioned to site admin to delete all the records on NanoTel.in portal and add their own records so you can switch numbers search alive. Site admins are busy and that may take some time to delete all the testing records one by one and put their own but we will notify you once it has been done.

We also asked site admin about your #12824: -“I never found any number with these format on inteliquent. Even i tried to find by going on inteliquent site and select wildcard option with quantity but i did not find any number. I am trying to do same from last 4 days” – so site admin said that there are no repeating numbers on sendbox so hopefully once we go live it will start capturing repeaters from the live DB and that will be a sigh that this job completed and you did everything great.

Will find out soon.
    What is you plans for today, please let us know if your require any assistance.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I will wait for the site admin to delete all number then will redirect it to live database.

for the message that “that there are no repeating numbers on sendbox ” , I was checking on live site of inteliquent not on sandbox.So can you please again confirm with site admin.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we have discussed with site admin and they said that if we would loose the repeating numbers on live data base then it is a worried signal and it means that this job goals has failed.

If we wont be getting repeating numbers when we go live then our competitor’s developers done brilliant work which captures all the repeating numbers from both vendors and your script can not compete with their script which takes all the valuable numbers from telecom providers.

May be they check DB every second or even just scraping all the valuable numbers that you have no chance to bit them. I hope it is not going to happened Nishit and we will capture repeating numbers from telecom providers. If not it is going to be a failed job.

For your information Inteliquent releasing a block of thousands of numbers and if we can not see first number with 000 that means this number has been taken. An other block of numbers released and no 5555 numbers that means this number has been taken too.

I would suggest Nishit to check your work very carefully so when we go live it captures repeating numbers if it wont then other developers using different technics that captures those numbers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

can you please add tracker in to the header section as mentioned in #12832

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Let me finish the current task, then i will add tracker don’t worry.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

for #12841 – OK
    we have removed all testing records so please switch the site to live we will check how it works and what it gets.
    We are closing here now will catch up with you tomorrow.

Cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.