Home Forums NanoTel Notification Settings

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your message and link, what i can say looks very good but we will say when it starts capturing numbers. So far so good Nishit. Well done i like it and i think site admin will like too but most importantly we need your script capturing all the valuable numbers.

By the way site admin said that each record should capture hundreds of numbers webhook should allow to take it fast but we are looking forward for first notifications from NanoTel!

We have to close here now sorry need to work less hours (saving money for your great work:)
    Catch up in about 24 hours
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit how is all going haven’t heard from you long time?
    Yesterday ineloquent released loads of numbers and there were many numbers that we used to get but this time we haven’t got a single number from that lot.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

There was nothing new to inform you , that’s why i did not updated you.Today i will upload for testing and hoping you will start getting notification by end of the day.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit all good just a little update still updates.
    Please let us know if you need any support.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

If i will complete today, then i will ask you to delete all number from nanotel number rules list and then add required number with wildcard format.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit that’s all good once you are ready we will report to site admin and they will add new rules. What about #12795 have you set any default records and rules?

Also how your new system is going to be working like are we going to have every 2 sec intervals or you used different technic that will allow us to get valuable records with different methods?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I need nanotel.in mail setup like :
    MAIL_MAILER=smtp
    MAIL_HOST=mail.voip.us
    MAIL_PORT=465
    MAIL_USERNAME=noreply@voip.us
    MAIL_PASSWORD=UU&&!;i9$@x{

it’s above you provided for voip same like it i need for nanotel. Please provide by today if possible.

I will explain coding structure once it will be comnpleted.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit for your #12818, you have got cPanel access you can create an email account and get mailer data.

Please do not forget we will need NanoTel notifications to be sent to the same email address where Voip notifications go just different subjects and notifications header so site admin can recognize which notifications come from.

Will have to close here, please let me know if you still require assistance on this.
    Cheers

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hey Nishit we have added an email account details for you. You can find it in your profile page under NanoTel section.
    Hope all going well.
    JF

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

You might now started getting mail notification. All these i am doing on sandbox account for the time being. I will change it from sandbox to live by tomorrow when you make complete new entry on nanotel numberrule.

You will get multiple mail so don’t worry it is made my me for testing.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, do you want us to add a numbers rules entry which will doo shortly,
    aslo can you please clarify if you have set a default rules as discussed in here #12795?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes, I want you to remove all unnecessary number rule from here, because there should be only wildcard number .

There is entry on https://nanotel.in/dashboard for all the discussed number type. I want you to check from your side also and confirm if discussed entry is correct. Don’t think about time duration it is 2 second by default for all.

I want you ask one thing that the number format you provided for wildcard. I never found any number with these format on inteliquent. Even i tried to find by going on inteliquent site and select wildcard option with quantity but i did not find any number. I am trying to do same from last 4 days.

The current code structure is i am calling api and reserving all the number then after fetching all reserved number form inteliquent and then make order of all reserved number.

I will leave the code on live for three to four day just for testing.So please make only required entry and delete other or deactivate other.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit can you please make a multiple selection of the rules so we can select multiple rules and delete at one click. Also can you please make “select all” option to delete all records – bulk option if required.

Can you please advice if you have connected webhook this time and why we use API again i though we have already decided to try a webhook for fastest data transfer?

Regarding numbers format will try to clarify this with site admin and see what they say. What we know is that repeaters numbers such as 8888, 9999 and ect being released by Ineloquent but we still not getting them maybe when we go live will capture them?

From now are you able to check the server speed is from your end and let us know?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

You can contact you API provider, they are not providing any webhook using which i can reserve all the released number . We have to call there api for reserving number from our side.You have to understand that webhook is not the thing which can do everything.

Related to bulk selection or deletion i have to discussed with my boss , because it was not mention on task description.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit what do you mean by contacting API provider haven’t you been in touch with Inteliquent team regarding this matter? We started all this so you can connect webhook and all other possible options to get the numbers captured. Maybe this is the one of the reasons you can not get valuable numbers as you connected API again?

Did you asked Inteliquent for webhook for all these days?
    What if all this your work wont grab any numbers that we need what are you going to do then?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.