Home Forums NanoTel Notification Settings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message,
    for your idea in #12794 – we have asked site admin and they said that you can set up a default search for the following options:

Permanent search:
    Group 1:
    xxxxxx7777
    xxxxxx8888
    xxxxxx9999

Group 2:
    xxxxxxx000

Group 3:
    xxxxxx6666
    xxxxxx5555
    xxxxxx4444
    xxxxxx3333
    xxxxxx2222
    xxxxxx1111

However please allow site admin to stop these default searches when telecom provider on maintenance or any other reasons.

Please also when you do the search notifications let them sent to the following email address (notifications@voip.us) but with different header so we could see which notifications coming from Voip and which from NanoTel projects.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I can make default entry for it but you have to decide it’s quantity.

Do all chat deleted from support case list or you do delete ?

Update:
    Working on intercommunication system from voip to nanotle and nanotel to voip, So whenever you do any changes on voip then it must effect nanotel. From tomorrow i will start adding sandbox API.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit the quantity i guess provided by Inteliquent but will check with site admin.
    for chat support team delete the case do not worry about that.

For your update please do not mix anything with voip and nano tel, voip is going to be separate and nanotel is going to be separate. there should not be any relation between these two.

NanoTel is absolutely independent source that we creted especialy for notification settings that we have on Voip. So we createed a independent instance on NanoTel so you can only create a notification system there for capturing all numbers from both Inteliuent and Peerless so please remember there should not be any relation between voip and nanotel.

Currently voip nanotel missing all the numbers that we need this is why we created nanotel for you to create a proper functioning system so we can get all the valuable numbers with NanoTel.

Again as mentioned you can use all the resources webhook or API for the numbers capture.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

There will be some relation because if no then how nanotel get what to entered on notification setting page? Suppose you activated or deactivated cron job for some number then without any relation how do nanotel get the changes.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to above and your:

Update:
    Working on intercommunication system from voip to nanotle and nanotel to voip, So whenever you do any changes on voip then it must effect nanotel. From tomorrow i will start adding sandbox API.

THere should not be any relation between Voip and NanoTel there no such task description so your: – “So whenever you do any changes on voip then it must effect nanotel” – IS INCORRECT where did you get it from?

We want to see how you make notification system on Nano Tel and then we will will se what are we going to do next. If we wont start capturing numbers that we mentioned many times then we consider task is not accoplished.
    Please let us know if any questions.

Please do all things right company puting you huge budget to do it RIGHT and working 100%.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i have got a phone calls from the team who reading your #12798, just to make it clear again please do not mix any thing with Voip and NanoTel, at nano Tel there should be a separate amd depended notification settings source Voip is Voip and NanoTel is Nano Tel.

There should be a separate NanoTel entries for NanoTel notification settings, please do not screw up the task description as we have indicated what we need so please keep it as it has been mentioned in the NanoTel Notification settings.

What is also mentioned in the task that you can use some coddings for notification settings rooles set up structure to make them on NanoTel but NO RELATION WITh VOIP Please.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

You can use already build https://portal.voip.us/admin/settings infrastructure so our site admin can only setup their notification rules and capture all the numbers while setting up new rules and wildcard feature.

Above is a line in task description, what it means ? I was supposed the admin will make list of notification setting rule on voip admin page, then i will use all the listed number rule for the process to purchase or reserve number.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

HI Nishit i guess you missing here:

“You can use already build https://portal.voip.us/admin/settings infrastructure so our site admin can only setup their notification rules and capture all the numbers while setting up new rules and wildcard feature”.

You can use your documents that on Voip (Rules Creation) WIDL CART and ect to INJECT this in to NanoTel project so NanoTel project working foo numbers capturing only.

YOU CAN USE ALREADY BUILD INFORSTUCTURE -from Voip but NOT WITH VOIP so it is clear.
    Those documents that you created ON Voip project you can USE them ON NanoTEl so site admin can input their entry ON NanoTEL not ON VOIP.

I hope it is clear.
    We may temprary shut down Voip for reconstruction and change manythings on Voip.
    NAnoTEl should have its own notification system – (However you can use some of the Voip documents on NanoTel BUT NOT Voip WITH NanoTel) Please keep it clear.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

PLease let me know if it is clear or anything you still missing.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

I will explain again a bit diffrent to you just in case you still not sure.

Voip is one HOME A and NanoTEl is an other HOME B so you can uses some of the furtniture from HOME A to be used on HOME B but not building a bridge between HOUSE A and HOUSE B. We are not going to pay you again for fixing anything if you git it wrong.

Again the team putting a huge budget to you as you requested to run notification system ON NANOTEL only. We hired a better server paid a lot of arangments to make it separet so NO ANY RELATION BETWEEN VOIP and NANOTEL.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please find my post -#12804.

Ok, Now i got it. Here only one admin will be login and set the number rule and they have nothing to do with voip. No other voip functionality will be added on nanotel as it is only for notification number rule.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 15 hours ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you please pass the below mention thing to support team.

Hey team Please check the below mention issues and help to fix it .

1.)

url for token:
    https://services-token.inteliquent.com/oauth2/token

Field Detail:
    {'client_id' => $client_id,
    'client_secret' => $client_secret,
    'grant_type' => 'client_credentials',}

Error:
    {"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Bad client credentials"}  

2.)

url for tnReserve:
    https://services-sandbox.inteliquent.com/Services/2.0.0/tnReserve

Field Detail:
    {'privateKey' => 'rB3muLJ8wwrZKpueMiL9X0iXUBka','tnMask' => 'xxxxxxx999','quantity' => '10','sequential' => 'false','wireless' => 'N','reserve' => 'Y'}

Error:
    {
        "message": "No authentication information provided",
        "status": "Missing credentials",
        "statusCode": "401002",
        "timestamp": "2024-09-12T03:41:05.211-0500"
    }
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

for #12806 correct!

Sorry Nishit please add #12804 to the Inteliquent ticket as im on different time connection with you.
    Will catch up with you tomorrow

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit as i have checked you already submitted your #12804, please let us know if you require any assistance will be here for some more time.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Save this below id and password for your dashboard access on nanotel:
    id: admin@admin.com
    pass: Admin@123

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.