Home Forums NanoTel Notification Settings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Support forum

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit please confirm all credentials are working?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes i checked and ftp and cpanel’s credentials are working.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit is the speed of the server good for this job, have you checked?
    as per budget will update you later, as most of the staff gone now and we are also about to close.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Question for Inteliquent support team (if you have any idea you can also suggest):
    Is there any way i can get event when service provider release number to purchase or reserve ?

Question for you:
    How much approx time do you think it take to get all number’s reserve or purchased after releasing of number’s list? Do they have any specific time of releasing number?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

HI Nishit would you please add Inteliquent question on Iteliquent portal , they might reply back to you while pacific time zone already late.

For number release time – will address this question to the site admin, it is a good question as we want to know all this times so we can grab all the numbers.

Will update you in about 24 hours.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit,
    please find Inteliquent SandBox access in your office page.
    Also we have received a confirmation for your budget request.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

for your #12776 – we have found out and unfortunately there is no an numbers release event specified. All numbers being released randomly at any time and zones.
    Please let us know if you require more information.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry, but i am not able to proceed further without sandbox API info for inteliquent. Please provide as soon as possible, so i can go further.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for your #12785 please read #12783 and confirm if you find access sandbox
    Cheers

• This reply was modified 6 days, 10 hours ago by Mark Hanson.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry, but there is no url mention for sandbox.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your message, that was my mistake please check your office page now and find CLICK HERE option.
    It will lead you to the sand box portal.
    Please confirm once accessed.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks , Now i can find sandbox URL and also i am able to login on sandbox account.

Update:
    I am working on 2 to 3 option then i will see which suited best then will go with best suited option.

Budget Confusion:
    There is $320 on task description budget and $500 on office page and i can also see a transaction info for notification-setting. Can you please clarify it.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit all good, thanks for confirming sandbox access,
    for your #12791 it has been fixed now, it has been a long time discussion about your requested budget. As the budget is too high the team has deposited you some funds and the rest will be paid after testing.

Also i was instructed to work less hours to get your budget accomplished. So please let me know if you require any assistance or questions as earlier as possible so i can work that out with the team and provide you necessary support if needed.

We can see you communicate with Inteliquent too so there should be all good with that and i guess you’ve got all the tools to do the job. Please also confirm the server speed if you happy with this as we haven’t heard from you about this.

We are going to close here soon, so please take your time do the job well so we can say wow when testing it;)
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for all update.

I can only inform about server speed once i setup my cron job running.
    Also there is and instruction “Please feel free to use other technics and scenarios to achieve this goal as the most important priority in this job to start retain valuable numbers 2222,3333,4444,5555,6666,7777,8888,9999,0000,from the above mentioned vendors
    for this do you want me to make default code for this or admin will add all these entry on voip site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.