Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit any updates on this job?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I was started working on new job that’s why i sent you the error code for API response so i can get reason and do fix them.
    Currently i am going to work on export functionality like we have on inteliquent.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we have recived a complain from voip admin for their notification rules:

They said that that they used wildcard to buy some numbers and they requested xxx xxx 8888 at the end every 2 sec auto purcahse, BUT when they saved it it had saved as NA NA NA then your script purchased 10.000 random numbers so now Voip site admin urgently contacts Inteliquent to cancel this unexpected incorrect purchase. This invorrect rule was deleted but still inteliquent responded with message ” thank you for your order” .

We thought it should work with wildcard and we can rely on your work.

Also we asked to limit 10 digits but it does not work and it allows to add more digits.

This is very serious issue can you please investigate and update why this had happened? What if system purchase million numbers??? They now can not rely on it and think how you actually write your codes and if it is save to operate a business?

After this they tried again and it worked well so some time it goes wrong and we can not rely on it? Please Nishit invetsigate it ASAP as it is very serious issue and people not sure if they can trust your work.

Looking forward hearing back from you soon.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to #12680 this issue site admin set a numbers purchase limit 100 but how system bought 10000 numbers?

for your #12672 we havn’t recived any reply from Inteliquent support but please check if the respond comes later please check Inteliquent support ticket once replied to you.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am checking the code for wilcard issue.
    How is it possible the same code behave different for different execution time ? If it once worked it should work every time. But i will check the code if there is some issue. Can you please ask for some entry for wildcard so i can also test by adding from my side.

I did fixed the limit 10 digits for the wilcard.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Check this link for screenshot (https://ibb.co/FhMsb9p). There is a normal entry for end with 8888 it is not wildcard entry. The reason behind getting 1000 number is not wildcard.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Send this below message to the Support Team:

————————————————————————————————————
    Is there any api url where i can get all these listed detail from one place. Currently i am getting all these detail from multiple interconnected API and it is making web page too slow.If there is any thing i can do to speed up web page loading please suggest.

port_number, pon, submit_date, desired_due_date, confirm_due_date, port_status, tn_quantity, tn_quantity, streetNum, streetName, tn, rateCenter, province, endUser, authName, accountNum, tnStatus, portOutPin, portDt, postalCode, city, streetType
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Mark, you are also free to advise me if you have any idea or input for it.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your replies above, we will ask Voip site admin to check their entry and possibly send you some samples.

For your Portout question that we sent to the ineloquent we have received a reply from support and this is what it says below:
    ———————————Respond from Inteliquent Starts ——————————
    I have gone through you request and see that you are sending a comma in your request after 114 – which is why the error comes up. Please remove this comma and your request should go through.

Data: {
    ”privateKey”: “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,
    ”productId”: 114,
    }

———————————Respond from Inteliquent Ends ——————————

We also got your second request to Inteliquent support mentioned in #12685 will try to address it to Inteliquent.
    However please let us know if the above Inteliquent reply helped you in your encoding performance?

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

For #12676 we are very pleased to hear that you are all safe and well, may God keep your family and people safe.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I checked the Support team response for the API and they are naming the same API which i already using.
    You know the what the problem is here, First i have to get list of port out data by calling API(orderList) then calling Another APi(orderDetail) to get the portout detail one by one using order number.
    The main resaon of long time loading is calling APi(orderDetail) for every order and i don’t think support team can do anything in it.

I made some changes in port out page and integrated export numbers and export orders functionality as it is in inteliquent.You can check and give your feedback as soon as possible, Because i want all the task should be tested as i finish any task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, tahnk you for your reply and updates, there is an othre reply has just come from Inteliquent support tickets if you seen that too, please find below:

——————–Inteliquent reply for #12685 starts ——————–
    Hello Please use the API call /orderDetail to view the mentioned details. Alternatively, you can also use the /tnDetail API call, but /orderDetail would give you all the parameters back. Let me know if you need anything further.
    ——————–Inteliquent reply for #12685 ends ——————–
    Please let us know if this reply helps to improve the loading speed.

As per Wildcard the team responded that you should do a verification function to prevent potential errors and purchases. For example when site admins enter NPA NXX and Area codes or numbers there system should check if any missing character found or incorrect key entered then system reponds back with a message saying incorrect entry please try again. If human adds an area code like 22r for example the message should restrict to continew createing incorrect entry and say ” Are code entry is incorrect please fix and continew” so any incorrect entry or wong or not in full system shoud protect the Voip administration from submiting wrong request.

Currently site admin still in process resolution with telecom providers to refund the sum that they spend for wrong purchase.

Investigation says that it is not your fault as the task delivered to you has to be complete and properly assessed by the planning team so they are working on this now.

For us we should fix this mishap to prevent this incorrect entries in the future. Please let us know if you able to do so and we will request planning and finance to create a budget for this.

For the Portout task have you complete all the points that had been mentioned #12689 in this job so we can test it?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

My above message for API was about the response of support team , Our code is using same API which they suggested for.
    Good news is that now we are getting all the updated port out list as inteliquent but site speed is still same.
    I have made changes on admin port out table and added all the functionality inteliquent have on there page, You can now ask admin to test. If they want to changes existing table design also then they have to give template for the new design otherwise Port out table task is now been completed.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your updates,
    just a question did you applied all suggestions and task description mentioned in this job?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

See the task description

Please check Inteliquent portout table here and make Voip port out looking close to Inteliquent interface. Please ensure that site admin can track all recent portouts with maximum information break down. Please make sure the Voip portout table has got reliable data and easy to operate.

There is only four line task description so i did what i get.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to above we have just tried to visit Portout page it is not opening the site loading team is veeeerrrryy looooow we could not even open Portout page, unfortunately we can not report to the site admin it will be bad report

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.