Home Forums EN Repairs Wholesale customer API

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

No no, it is working. didn’t you tested ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh that’s great thanks Nishit will ask site admin to test it then!
    Please let us know if any other tasks are pending in this Job?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I don’t think there should be any pending task, However you should also check from your side and remind me if it is.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Ok thats all good,
    we will check it from our end if you can also check if these tasks done too.

PHP8.3 Upgrade – done thank you
    Wholesales Custom API – looks good so far still subject to check but as far as i can see – Welldone Nishit good work
    Reservation Repair – not checked yet please confirm if it has been done
    Pin Code Update – Still checking

—————————————-
    From this point if all above are complete could you please advice if you can add some tracking parameters in all EN api library so we will start doing an API usage tracker job.

API Tracker Job – we will need to create a page “API Usage” page unders EN admin Statistic tab where we can display some of the tracking charts with the following keys:

API USAGE by time
    API USAGE by IP
    API USAGE by user

also if we can add such parameters as how many numbers display on each user’s website, numbers purchased and so on.
    Could you please think about it while we testing the more information we can display on our API USage page the better.

We are going to create a job for that and budget and will notify you soon.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes i have fixed reservation number bug.
    Just for confirmation, You were telling about this page (https://ibb.co/0JXB64Z) ?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, will report to the site admin to check that one too. and get back to you with their feedback. We are inspecting this job and update you as soon as we have got confirmation from site admin or finance.

for #12327 yes the complain was that clients can not reserve numbers when their search by area codes, the complain says that when clients search numbers by area codes they can reserve first number but second number reservation already not working. The page on the complain is not specified so if you can check such areas where customers can search number by area code and check that all work well.

We also created a job for you to have a look at here https://webmaklay.com/custom-api-stats/
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit unfortunately we still haven’t got any feedback from the site admin about this job i guess the En team is very busy with their reply but our finance team approved this job funds transaction to your account.
    So we have updated your page now and i guess we will get back to you if any issues on this job later.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.