Home Forums EN Repairs Wholesale customer API

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please click on (https://ibb.co/KK4g81k) check the design screenshot it it ok?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and draft it looks good to me but i have sent it to site admin to confirm. Would you please also confirm that new 6 digits pin functionality works across the site including admin page and customers interface so customers can change their pin from all the site areas?

Please also check that EN mobile site is also amended.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit for WholeSale Custome API task the team has created a directory for your work so you can complete this job using different domain name provided : – http://phonenumbers.website/

An access for new directory you will find on your office page.
    Please let us know if any questions.

Also site admin suggest to make a phonenumbers.website page as an API generator interface where EN Wholesale EN customers can obtain their API code which can be embedded on our Wholesale customers web sources. Please note that all other unauthorized phonenumbers.website visitors wont be able to get any numbers information.

Due to some additions to this task we will add some more funds to this job.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you please explain post #12307 3rd paragraph little bit more. I can not get your exact point and i don’t want to be in any confusion.

About Pin-code task=> Let me check again on admin side.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message and questions.

for #12307 third paragraph we think to make an input filed where customers can text their EN wholesales ID and thats how they got their API code generated.

Do not worry about our idea it is up to you how you want to make that happened but since we have got a separate directory domain for this task we wanted this phonenumbers.website landing page looking a bit professional not a just a messy page but when visitor’s come to it there is a content there.

It can be very simple but looking as a webpage not only bunch of codding’s and other messy source codes. I hope you got the point.

for Pin code – thank you please double check on your side so it all works before we ask site admin or their testers to cheek you work so they wont find some bugs and complain.

Just to remind you that on EN pin being generated while clients activate their numbers as well. During numbers activation pin generate 4 digit characters which is all good and you do not need to worry about that and let it be that way.

However your part is make it that way so site admin can change that pin to 6 digits and system should allow site admin to do so. https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/pin.jpg

Same for EN clients if client want to change 4 digit pin to 5 or 6 digit character pin the system should also allow them to do so.

Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I checked the pages for pin code from my side and don’t think i missed any page.

Pages i checked and fixed for pin code:
    1. Registration form,
    2. Profile Setting,
    3. Orders page (admin side),
    4. My Numbers page

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your checks will address it to site admin let them check and get back to us if everything is working the way they want it.

Please let us know if any other tasks left from this job that you are still working on?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

just a quick reminder we are going to migrate to a new OS please avoid any big files transfers we hoping our system team will complete all the files data migration over weekend and you can continue with other tasks.

Please check and make necessary back ups from your end just in case you need them.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you explain me about “EN wholesales ID” ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your #12316 , EN wholesales ID is anything that can be, so only our EN wholesales customers can get access to the API source but no any one else.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check the API url(http://phonenumbers.website/) for API . I am hoping you will like

Here the user have to provide there login email and password to access the API documentation.
    In the documentation the will get url with authKey. Auth key is different for all user, so it will be unique for all different user.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, i hope you have had a great weekend. Just to let you know that we have completed migration process so now you can continue your work.

For your API development the page looks very good to me i will forward it to EN site admin for more feedback.
    I guess so far your got all the points about what we need and in your #12318 work flow sounds right.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to #12319 i think we should put the your instruction message in a nicely design article

” Here the user have to provide there login email and password to access the API documentation.
    In the documentation the will get url with authKey. Auth key is different for all user, so it will be unique for all different user.”

Think you should say – “please login with your email and pass to generate both Auth Key and API documentation”
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can i display “please login with your email and pass to generate both Auth Key and API documentation” text above the form, I think the text you provided is enough to understand.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Yes sure Nishit i think it will be good, just not sure which font and size since the bacground of the page is gray but we can play with that and see what is the best.

Is the form working now the API task done or it is just a page fo now?
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.