Home Forums EN Repairs Wholesale customer API

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please read my post #12251 .That i was asking for that clarification which you are giving now.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, i have read your #12251 again and i think i misunderstood your #12266, so in your #12266 you actually wanting us to see the calls that we want to display and i thought that we need to test it with our EN customers.

I think i got it now will ask site admin to reply what parameters we need and get back to you again.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

On your point to mask the url , it can not be done by the developer end it can only done by server handler. They will have to create a proxy url and have to link the proxy url with the API url i given to you.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your comment #12286, masking URL one of the options but if there is much involved we may need to look at some other options. While we waiting for the site admin respond please advice what other options are on the table?

Do we need a dummy domain name?
    Can we encode the EN url in to ASCII format like +%++%20 ect?
    Also if our Wholesale customers can embed your API numbers library on their webpage but their visitors can not see it while examine api source code?

any other effective ideas please let us know.

Cheers.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I will check then will get back to you. Currently i don’t have concrete answer for your questions

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, as per your query earlier we have got EN site admin reply, so here we are couple news for you below:

1) From your API calls we only need
    a. Phone number
    b. Status (Available or Reserved)
    c. Price

2) Before i was asking you to modify current EN net API but now site admin said that we can use EN.NET API but do not need to change anything from it as some customers are already use it and they want us to keep it as it is for now.

So we can use EN Net API library for our Custom API task or create a new API at your choice which is better for you and effective for us.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit just a quick note that we have added an other (Pin Code Update) task to this job.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please know me the task Pin Code Update is for EN.net or EN.com. If possible please also send a page url where pin code field is available.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message, we are surprised you asking it as you were doing it before:)
    The Pin also being entered while registering on the EN portal https://excellentnumbers.com/login.php?from=account.php%3Faction%3D and then customers can change it from their accounts same on admin I’m sure you know it.

Please also let us know what is the progress on Custom API works?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I did completed the API development and changed as per the latest requirement.

However, I can not mask domain name from code. For it you have to do domain forwarding .

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message,
    we have spoken with our system admin and they said that proxy server does not work that way as you describe. You can send us your vision on this in details and we can present your plan to our system team again.

We are also working on a separate domain name and dns directory please let us know if you can complete this task with a separate DNS scenario?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes, I can do work on separate domain.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your confirmation, we will connect you to a separate account shortly,
    meanwhile while we are waiting would you please advice if any progress on other tasks?

Reservation Repair
    Pin Code Update

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Oohh sorry , I already did completed the task for pin code digit from four digit to 6 digit, but forget to tell you. Please ask the site admin to test.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Nishit will report that to site admin but before could you please enhance the pincode input on registration page so all the input fields layout in one line and not two which is not good looking?

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.