Home Forums EN Repairs Wholesale customer API

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

What I understood from your explanation is: I will create an API that allows customers to retrieve all numbers. The API code and URL will be on EN.com.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit, thank you for your reply, yes thats right you understood it correct, we need to create an API that allows customers to retrieve all numbers. Altough as i mentioned in #12258 you can review the en.net API library if that can be modified and used for this task you are free to do so.

As per numbers testing – site admin has granted a permistion to use 2-3 low cost numbers from EN data base for your functionality test.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I need credentials of EN.net to check the existing code.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit please find ENNETCP access in your office page.
    please confirm if you could login
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you Mark,

I am able to login on EN.net cpanel

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please ask the site admin to test the API to fetch all numbers from EN.com.

url : https://excellentnumbers.com/api/getAllNumbersList/authkey/520784adefe8136b1d6f6c33fea76852

ask them to just change the url and other process is same as it is for EN.net. Ask them to follow the same step just by changing the url.

If any query feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Please find #post-12266

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message we will ask site admin to test #12266.
    We also can see that EN now runs on PHP 8.3 thank you for that.
    We have updated your page and added one repair task to the Custom API job.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

just to clarify your #12266 – could you please advice which link we should use for proper privet API display, is there any documentation we can read?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For now i have not added it on webpage as a documentation. Once your site admin confirm the API is working then i will add the link on webpage with your advise.
    Till then you just share the API URL i sent to you .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

oh i see but how we can test it with excellentnumbers link on that?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

It will work same as it is working on EN.net but here only the URL and API_key will be different from the EN.net.

If you want to test it then you can just copy the url i sent to you and paste it.
    The API_key here is as a validation for the user.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

sorry Nishit can not understand it? the only way to test it is o give your work to our customer to load it on their website for testing but we can not ask them to do so as the link contains EN link. Please kindly make the url masked or hidden so they can test it

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Are you saying the url of the API provider should not be displayed to the end user ?

And that is you were saying from the starting.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

as per job description the numbers should be displayed in confidential mode so wholesale customers can not see any links that belong to EN and you sending us the link with excellentnumebrs link how is that work. If you want us to test it then we need to send your link to our customers who asked us to create this job. Now imagine what our customers will say when their see excellentnumbers link ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.