Home Forums EN Developing API Statistics

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your reply,
    for your #12509 it is all good there is no pressure with this we know you are bussy with voip and we also know that you sometime do the work on EN so thats how you are not waiting for a replies from us and can continue on other project.

The reason we ask you is to send reports to our planning and finance team so team can test and finance can pay you for your work. Do not worry about Custom API static’s feedback for now. From experience we notice that site admin not always responds back to us with as we wan but if any bugs or issues they will surely geach out to us and we will update you accordingly.

Sometime finance waiting for the project testers report and if it is delay with this they still process your payment, However it is still your diligence to check your code before reporting completion so finance wont hold your back from your timely payments.

Long story short: We trust your codding quality and thus company does not want to hold you with payments even though testers delay.

So please let us know when you finished all the tasks from this job on EN we request complete test and close this job.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit this is to notify that we have added one more task to this job “Activate Notifications Repair”.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

for post #12526 :How do i test , is there any number so i can test ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, we hope you have had a good weekend.
    We will try to ask EN site admin a number or two so you can add it and test
    Unless you can find why notification emails not being sent.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit for your #12529 – we have checked with EN site admin and they suggested to create any number and test it as this function not suppose to activate number but only send an email notification to the customer about site admin status update.

Just to remind you that this particular task feature designed for the site admin emails notifications ONLY and not require any numbers activation as we do it on other areas of the EN project.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I tested one number using developer’s account and i am getting mail of activation number.
    Please check the screen-cast video (https://excellentnumbers.com/temp_vid/activeMobileNumberBugTest.webm) and know me is it working as you want.I will wait for your response .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for this good news will check with site admin and get back to you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is progress on API Sample page?
    Also could you please check that EN visitors complain to EN site admins that sometime they open EN landing page and they can find it as blank page with “1” number on empty page?

Site admin also seen it once and then reloaded the page and then site goes normal. Could you please check why this has been happening?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am not able to login on EN admin site, Please provide correct id and password.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit i hope you have had a great weekend, please let me check access and get back to you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit for your #12564 we have found that system admin runs a system check ups so they will resume access soon.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit i can see reports that EN checking has been complete and your access should be now re activated would you please check and confirm?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes, I can now login on EN.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for confirmation!

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check the link (https://phonenumbers.website/sample/index.php) for sample page , I made it to search with are code but it is being hard for me to add search by state.It is not impossible task but it will take time to reach on the result.

Please check the design also, if you are not happy with design or implementation then please share a reference template or design for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.