Home Forums EN Developing API Statistics

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your understanding here is some updates for your #12438:

1) Please let us keep API stats Job on hold as we are going to return to it once we finished with updated notification settings on voip.

2) We have checked with finance the file upload task from API stats have been paid by now (please see your page updated).

3) Please finish Voip Notiication Settings Updated task we will test it and go back to EN. Financed also partially paid for Notification Settings as you already did some work on that and now more funds added to updated task which will be paid when we finish with Notificatin Settings task.

So Updated Voip Notiication Settings task is still high priority please implement those updates with WILDCART we test it and close.

Then we are going back to API Stats development and then we will start adding new jobs on portal.
    Please let us know if any questions as e are closing here soon.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we can see you have done some API stats would you please let us know if you still need to do some more work on this and when we can test it? We know that you are busy on Voip at this moment so if you haven’t done this task yet thats fine we can wait and gat back to this task later.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

for #12463: I have almost done you can test. Why i did not updated you, because i was thinking to test from my side and give some finishing touch in design. You can test and give your feedback.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh i see, thats good i will notify our team about this and let you know with their thoughts.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I made some changes and thinking now you should not get the error mail again.
    For your info, The error have nothing to do with the cron job , so don’t worry there is nothing that can be a cause of IP blocking.
    Are you still getting the error about the notification mail.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for the update i guess this #12466 related to Voip errors, we will monitor and get back to you on errors on Voip forum.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

For #12465 we had a quick thoughts about API stats job you made. Would you please confirm which of these jobs complete and can be tested:

Custom API Statistics
    API Sample Page
    Bulk Products Upload Repair

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

It is about Custom API Statistics.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we will check and get back to you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit there is a comment come from EN admin they tested your 4 digits task and found it not working please see screen shot below: https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/igits.jpg it does not allow to input even 4 digits but we asked you to allow site admin to change pin to 5 and 6 digits
    can you please fix it?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I will check and fix it by today.

Is it possible for you to give me exact page link, so i can fix it quickly ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit as per screen shot it is EN admin side other details can be found on the screen shot provided by site admin.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I did fixed the code for pin code, You can ask the site admin to check

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thank You Nishit will check and get back to you, please let us know what is left here:

Custom API Statistics
    API Sample Page
    Bulk Products Upload Repair

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am waiting for Custom API static’s feedback from the admin side .
    Bulk Products Upload Repair i already completed and also reported to you in post #12413.

API Sample Page: It is pending and i am looking forward to it, since i was work on voip repair so i didn’t event give any look of it. I will see it now and will try to complete it as soon as possibel.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.