Home Forums EN Developing API Statistics

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message and #12359 it looks good, later we will add more funds and do the “Numbers Sold” feature.

Can we ask you a favor Nishit if you can pause with this job and do some urgent repair tasks on Voip project? Customers complain that some of previously made jobs do not work. Please check this job here https://webmaklay.com/voip-notification-repair/.

We have added this repair budget on to your office page payout.
    Please let us know if you can access voip project?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Send excel format for import product. Currently i don’t have excel file.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Check this screen-recorded video for Bulk Products Upload Repair.
    (https://excellentnumbers.com//temp_vid/Screencast%20from%2016-07-24%2005:27:28%20PM%20IST.webm)

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, how is all going with file upload task are you able to fix it?
    We have tried today and find that the file being loaded on 80% and then freezes
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/Uploads.png
    If you need upload sample file you can download here :https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/test-upload-EN.csv

please let us know if we become able to use this function today?

On your video you tried to upload 2 numbers but it does uploads 1 or 2 numbers but not uploading hundreds and thousands of numbers

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit also let us know if you keen to do Voip chron task so i can report to the team for decision making as we will need to do that job with you or with someone else.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I said your concern to my finance team and they asked me to do if it is not going to take long time. I made a functionality and about to test after completing “Bulk Products Upload Repair” .
    Because you are with us from long time we don’t want to make you sad with our service (My finance team word)

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I did fixed the bug.Click on the link for screen-recorded video (https://excellentnumbers.com/temp_vid/Screencast%20from%2017-07-24%2010:59:45%20AM%20IST.webm)

There was no error in import functionality. Problem was with loader and also in one csv function that was taking empty column to insert product.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thats great thanks for this fix on your video looks good now i will ask site admin to check and confirm. So are you going back to Voip chron task?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes, I am going for Voip repair, but i must tell you it may take time because i did checked wioth a small function just to check if it work, then i have also noticed that other cron function is also being affected with the new function , so i have to see if the my current solution will work or not.

NOTE: Please for any urgent task provide a complete error description and if possible also share screen-shot or video.Also Include resources if required .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit, thanks for your message, i guess chron task creates new time frame when we copy same rule in a certain period of time this makes chron check more frequently. Not sure what sort of plan do you have but we will see if that work well for this task accomplishment.

Once we test it will will disuss again about the quality of your work and present it to the site admin and finance for possible budget review.

Please give us an est how long you going to do this task, when we could use it?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

My plan Explanation:
    As we both know there is a cron job which is running on every minutes. So my plan is make a loop withing that 1 minutes and run the same function again and again and update the changes according to the cron time is set on admin side notification setting.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

I see please Nishit let us know when you can finish this task?
    We need to give an EST to the site admin
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I did changes for the cron and added new script and also tested with a test entry(https://ibb.co/cFv17zm).
    And it is working as i was trying but there is one one thing i must tell you that the even the function is working but during the process on server it’s time interval increase.

See the below result i am getting for my test notification:
    1)
    currenttime : 2024-07-17 04:45:40 ->>>>> cronetime : 2024-07-17 04:43:06 ->>>>> interval : 154

INT : Number Mask : 123testse
    Int : Notify

2)
    currenttime : 2024-07-17 04:46:06 ->>>>> cronetime : 2024-07-17 04:45:40 ->>>>> interval : 26

3)
    currenttime : 2024-07-17 04:47:17 ->>>>> cronetime : 2024-07-17 04:46:06 ->>>>> interval : 71

4)
    currenttime : 2024-07-17 04:48:06 ->>>>> cronetime : 2024-07-17 04:47:17 ->>>>> interval : 49

You can see the interval above . Even i want to run the interval in every 2 second but it is different. This is because the code is processing and taking time to go for next round of execution.

Hoping you understand my point.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your message #12419 and work you tried to do.
    Firstly we would like to appreciate your input what you could do on this task. We have also brough your thoughts to our senior developer and discussed about possible improvements that we can do to success out targets and performance.
    As a result of our consultations we are putting some updates below:

To reduce the numbers of API calls and secure our voip hardware resources we have slightly changed Voip Notifcaion Settings task that can find on the Voip Notification Repair https://webmaklay.com/voip-notification-repair/ page.

As a result of the Voip Notifcaion Settings task change your the updated task budget has been increased and this is we think is a good news for you too.

Since we changed this task and budget increase your overall payout reached a high level of funds to be paid. So the company decided to release some funds to your payee account to secure finance playability on your overall pay budget.

The remaining funds will be released to you according to the task completed.
    Please let us know if you have any questions on anything.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I will see your new updated task and will know you if i will have any question and needed discussion with you.

I am thinking about API stats tracking task which you asked me to put on hold because of urgent task. What i should do with that task.
    Please know me which one should i do fisrt

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.