Home Forums EN Developing API Statistics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

API Statistics support forum

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for adding new task,

Here is what i understand about this task:
    1. API USAGE by time : Time and date when the API for fetch number using (http://phonenumbers.website/) is been used.
    2. API USAGE by IP : IP address of API user
    3. API USAGE by user: User id or name of the user.
    3. API USAGE by Web URL: Customer’s website url (On which website customer integrated our API url) .
    4. API USAGE Numbers Viewed: How Many numbers has been fetched using our API.
    5. API USAGE Numbers Sold: How many numbers has been sold (Which has been fetched using our API)

Please confirm if i am correct

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and questions.
    Yes you have understood all right. We just need to maintain an API usage transparency for the site admin secured API monitoring.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

There is two thing i need to get clear :
    1. API USAGE Numbers Viewed
    2. API USAGE Numbers Sold

How do we get that how many numbers been fetched and sold by which user’s website.

NOTE: Can i start working on it or should we wait for side admin’s confirmation ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit, for your #12345 i guess you need to add a tracking tags to current API library so we can track its activity on the EN admin stats panel. Also could you please review all the APIs what other parameters we can track and list it for us to check.

Yes you can check all API’s and other potential parameters data that we can gather from current API usage.
    Please let us know what other points we can add into the API stats and let us know.

After all checks and your reply (about what else we can fetch) you can start working on it.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we hope you are going well, awaiting for your feedback for #12346. We are closing here now so we will get back to you in about 24 hours.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am checking what is possible to show as an API statics.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

To show number of buy from phonenumbers.website (which will be fetched using phonenumbers.website) API I have to modify the EN API. I need to change the API code to set the link between both APIs. Without it I won’t be able to get the actual count.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, yes we understand that, i guess in some previous tasks we have already mentioned to you to build API coding that way so we can tack its usage. So please let us make all necessary tags in the API to make the Stats task complete.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going any updates?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

please find post #12351, I sent you yesterday

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am going make a page on Admin side where they can track all the thing you ask for but there is one thing (API USAGE Numbers Sold) can not be tracked from (http://phonenumbers.website/). Because we did not make any API code to buy number using (http://phonenumbers.website/) and it was not mentions in Whole Sale Custom API task.

NOTE: To make All the tracking functionality it will take approx 50 hours, so my finance team was saying that you should increase the current budget.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply,
    for your #12351 thats fine please make all other tracking parameters except “numbers sold”
    Also please let us know the list of tracking parameters that you able to and are going to make except “Numbers Sold”

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit just letting you know that we have added an othre task to this job.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Below is the list which i am going to show on EN admin side as API tracking:

1. IP address -> Wholesale Customer’s IP
    2. User Name -> Wholesale User name
    3. Web URL -> Wholesale user’s website domain (Still have doubt if i can get or not, but i am trying to get
    4. API URL -> Which API URL wholesale user’s is using (In case we have multiple API url)
    5. Task Name -> Which task the wholesale user’s is doing (Currently i am also going to store the detail when they are being login on phonenumber website)
    6. Message -> Message which wholesale user got (like any error message or success message)
    7. Number Count -> Fetched Number count
    8. Usage time -> Time and date

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.