Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules Reply To: Voip Modules

Mark Hanson
Keymaster

Hello Nishit how you have had a great weekend, i ve got a good news for you it looks that site admins agreed to my idea from #11958 and they checked your API response and here is what they suggest below:

=================SITE ADMIN API COMMENTS BELOW ================
There are too many information being sent trough API calls please limit this information as following:

First part of your API responds = parameters from Telinta.
Please leave ONLY
Number
Vendor name – (please change to Carrier)
Customer name

* The rest of information please bring it to the site admin control panel so we can allow if require.

That part of the API respond which is from Inteliquent:
Please only leave the following:

Port out pin
Rate center
Province (please change to “State”)
TN status

* The rest of information please bring it to the site admin control panel so we can allow if require.
=========================== SITE ADMIN RESPONCE ENDS=====================================

As you noted some of your api calls site admin want to hide but make that available from voip admin Control Panel so if site admin tick that parameter then ticked information become available in API responds. I know that this task is not discussed in job description and in andrey’s comments so we most likely add it in a furthre tasks when we finish with Voip Modules but you can make a necessary arrangements now to make that task implementable.

So please let us know when you finished with miscellaneous page so we can report it to the team and finance.
Cheers