Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 2,000 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Andrey & Jeff Simpson,

    I’ve completed the development and design of the API Management dashboard. You can review it here:
    https://www.nanotelecom.us/admin/api-management

    I’m now starting work on the tracking module and port-out number list. I’ll share the updated link once those are ready.

    Also, I’m still waiting for the FTP access credentials. Please share them when available so I can proceed smoothly.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Messenger App #14834

    Hello Andrey,

    Resending Mobile App developer message:
    The YouTube preview is now visible as per your requirement, and the YouTube link is also displayed along with the video preview it’s a default thing and can’t be removed.
    You can now send messages or any file type/audio even without an internet connection, and once the network is available, the offline messages will be delivered automatically — so the offline issue has now been resolved.
    Regarding the app logo and splash screen, they are not currently included in the app, which is why it appears unbranded.

    Android App test link: https://app.appsonair.com/install/dxT5Yxwd
    IOS App test link: https://app.appsonair.com/install/rLnzJYhI

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Andrey,

    I add the Banner on home page https://ibb.co/Y4rVrGSF. Should It display on “my account” page?

    for issue https://ibb.co/bjwdJ1Ly :
    I will update the code and will update you.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Aanrey,

    I sent them my message:
    ————————————————————————————————————
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Below if the code i am using:
    —————————————————————————————————————–

    $key = "hH5_APRI8TzKqwOq9XOVrEFcsU_J";
    $post_data = [
    "privateKey" => $key,

    ];
    $port_in_url = ‘https://services.inteliquent.com/Services/2.0.0/tnReservedList’;
    $token_id = $this->getToken();
    $response = Http::withToken($token_id)
    ->withHeaders([
    ‘Content-Type’ => ‘application/json’,
    ‘charset’ => ‘UTF-8’,
    ])
    ->timeout(10)
    ->post($port_in_url, $post_data);
    if ($response->successful()) {
    $objects = [];
    $response = $response->json();
    foreach ($response[‘reservedTns’] as $key => $tnResult) {
    $objects[] = (object) [
    "tn" => $tnResult[‘telephoneNumber’],
    "tnFeature" => [
    "callerId" => [
    "cnamDip" => $tnResult[‘cnamAllowed’] === ‘Y’ ? ‘Y’ : ‘N’
    ],
    ]
    ];
    }

    $token_id = $this->getToken();
    $postData = [
    "privateKey" => $key,
    "tnOrder" => [
    "tnList" => [
    "tnItem" => $objects
    ]
    ]
    ];

    $port_in_url = ‘https://services.inteliquent.com/Services/2.0.0/tnOrder’;
    $response = Http::withToken($token_id)
    ->withHeaders([
    ‘Content-Type’ => ‘application/json’,
    ‘charset’ => ‘UTF-8’,
    ])
    ->timeout(1000)
    ->post($port_in_url, $postData);
    if ($response->successful()) {
    return $response->json();
    }
    }
    —————————————————————————————————————–

    I executed this code after checking the inteliquent dashboard. There was no reserved number so i executed the code . But i am wondering how the unwanted number got purchased if there was no number showing on Inteliquent dashboard.

    ——————————————————————————————-

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Andrey,

    Below is the message i sent to the support team:
    ——————————————————————————
    Hello Team,

    Please cancel these https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/10/4.jpg three orders.
    OrderId is as following 130141603, 130141593, 130141547.

    Also i have a question, All these above unwanted number been purchased from the API when i requested to purchase all reserved number . But when i was fetcheing reserved number list using (https://services.inteliquent.com/Services/2.0.0/tnReservedList) that time i checked the reserved number dashboard and got there was no reserved number .

    Can you please explain the reason behind it , because i got purchased lots for unwanted number.

    ——————————————————————————————–

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Andrey,

    Ignore my post #16541

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Andrey,

    Please do the following on the server:
    Restart PHP-FPM service for EA-PHP 8.4 and EA-PHP 8.5:
    systemctl restart ea-php84-php-fpm and ea-php84-php-fpm
    Restart Apache:
    systemctl restart httpd
    Clear OPcache:
    php -r “opcache_reset();”
    Ensure PHP-FPM is serving the same Laravel codebase currently used by CLI artisan.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Please find #post-16538

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004

    Hello Andrey,

    Below is my understanding and thoughts on the task assigned for API management:
    There will be an API management dashboard for the admin, from where they can access:
    Dashboard will include:
    User access permissions
    Number of APIs active (statically managed count)
    Number of customers allowed for API access
    Recent API access activity
    API Tracking, which will include:
    API name
    API result
    User IP
    Username
    User balance
    Port-out Number List:
    This page will include a list of port-out numbers only that are purchased via the API.
    It will also include port-out approve and reject functionality, similar to what is already available on the existing port-out page.
    A well-structured API documentation for customers, so their developers can easily integrate the API.
    A live test button, from where customer developers can directly test the API and view exact parameters and responses.

    I have already developed and designed the API documentation to show you the standard that NanoTelecom is going to provide to customers.
    Please review and rate the documentation out of 10, so I can ensure the overall work follows the same standard.

    As you suggested sharing my thoughts, I decided to go a bit beyond and align both the planning and execution accordingly.
    https://www.nanotelecom.us/api-documentation

    Note: The current budget needs to be upgraded. However, I have already started working on it, and I will leave the rest to your decision.

    Also, please provide FTP access for nanotelecom.us so I can access all files in my editor and work more comfortably.

    • This reply was modified 1 day, 13 hours ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Custom Works #16537

    Hello Andrey,

    Thanks for your feedback.
    Please check the attached screenshot for reference—I have made the changes as suggested in post #16536.

    image

    I will share my thoughts regarding the API on the assigned form for that task by today.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Custom Works #16529

    Hello Andrey,

    Sorry, but I won’t be able to help directly with this since it is completely a server-side task.

    However, if your server team can suggest any specific changes required in the code to make it work, I’m open to implementing those from my side.
    I also researched your query:
    “Is it possible that a site is on a .us domain and someone can point it to use the same folder from a .com domain?”
    From what I found, it is possible, but only through:
    ->Server configuration (same document root)
    ->Reverse proxy setup
    ->Symlink (if on the same server)
    DNS alone cannot achieve this.
    Please let me know if your team has any code-level requirements.

    For sidebar customization, you can configure it from the admin panel here:
    https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewTemplates

    Please go to the Edit Template → Sidebar tab and make the changes similar to the other sections.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Custom Works #16524

    Hello Andrey,

    As I mentioned earlier, I am not a server expert, so I’m not fully sure how the .com domain can directly access the .us site/project. From my understanding, this may not be directly possible.

    Your server team may need to move the complete project to the .com domain and update the links accordingly. That’s why I previously requested the exact domain where you want the project to be hosted, as some links will need to be updated.

    If there is any other way I can assist, please check with your server team and let me know—I’ll be happy to help wherever possible.

    Also, I have removed the Help & Support Desk link from EN.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Custom Works #16522

    Hello Andrey,

    I have completed my work on nanotelecom.us, and you can now begin testing it. Please feel free to let me know if I have missed anything—I will address it promptly.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Custom Works #16519

    Hello Andrey,

    Please check this video for reference: https://www.nanotelecom.us/temp/Screencast%20from%202026-09-21%2010-02-06.mp4

    I have completed all the linking and finished all tasks under “Custom Work.” I am currently performing final testing and will update you once everything is fully completed.

    Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Post count: 2004
    in reply to: Stripe Integration #16507

    Hello Andrey,

    Thanks for the update ,
    I will not your point regarding the outdated code update !
    I am currently working with nanotelecom will share the screen recording video with the done part .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 2,000 total)