Home Forums EN Repairs Latest PHP Version

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello All,

I will start PHP Upgrade 20 by tommorrow.

Thanks

admina
    Keymaster

hi team for #2976

the pin removal by admin issue has not been fully fixed, please refer to my testing log below to help you out with fixing it:
    1. Issue

a) I removed the pin from admin and it has been removed
    b) Then I add the pin from My numbers Page and it has been added in the field as well as on Telinta (good)
    c) Then I open site admin and checked same number in the orders the Pin number is not showing up there I refreshed the page few times and it did not work please fix it.
    d) Still on Admin I opened an order with multiple numbers and change pin for one of the number in this order but my changes affected second number in the same order.
    e) I though it is happening only on site admin and checked on Telinta but unfortunately it has changed the second number Pin there as well please fix it.
    Summary: if the order has two or more numbers the pin changes should apply ONLY for that number which pin is being changed not the entire order.

2. issue
    When PIN removal or PIN change notification goes to client it used to have the following warning below that is now disappeared please put it back.

“If this was not authorized please contact our support team as soon as possible”

for #2991

thank you for starting the job however would it be possible to do a MalWare job in parallel as it is also important job to do?

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi guys since we’ve been going trough some issues from previews works and starting new jobs please keep all communication accurate and separate.

All job pages have their own support forum directories (See sample screen below) please address all topics and enquirers to the Job’s associated forum to not get confused.

Sample Jobs Forums

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit can you please fix these issues asap?

Andrey
    Keymaster

Additional to #2994 issues there is an other error found when customers input their call forwarding the only one digit being recorded please see snap shot below:

Nishit please fix all these issues there are many complains about this from our customers.

Call Forwarding Error

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Andrey.
    admina
    Keymaster

Hello team one more error found after PHP upgrade, to avoid confusion i will list all the errors in this message so your can focus on one message that has all the errors we found:

the pin removal by admin issue has not been fully fixed, please refer to my testing log below to help you out with fixing it:

1. Error

a) I removed the pin from admin and it has been removed
    b) Then I add the pin from My numbers Page and it has been added in the field as well as on Telinta (good)
    c) Then I open site admin and checked same number in the orders the Pin number is not showing up there I refreshed the page few times and it did not work please fix it.
    d) Still on Admin I opened an order with multiple numbers and change pin for one of the number in this order but my changes affected second number in the same order.
    e) I though it is happening only on site admin and checked on Telinta but unfortunately it has changed the second number Pin there as well please fix it.
    Summary: if the order has two or more numbers the pin changes should apply ONLY for that number which pin is being changed not the entire order.

2. Error
    When PIN removal or PIN change notification goes to client it used to have the following warning below that is now disappeared please put it back.

“If this was not authorized please contact our support team as soon as possible”

3. Error

when customers input their call forwarding the only one digit being recorded please see snap shot below:

Errors

4. Error

We can not update/edit coupon codes, going to site admin -> Marketing -> View Coupon Codes-> then click edit the entire page does not work.

Please fix these errors as it causing us a lot of problems dealing with all the customers.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by admina.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

For #3018

1. Error

c) Then I open site admin and checked same number in the orders the Pin number is not showing up there I refreshed the page few times and it did not work please fix it. — Fixed
    d) Still on Admin I opened an order with multiple numbers and change pin for one of the number in this order but my changes affected second number in the same order. — Fixed
    e) I though it is happening only on site admin and checked on Telinta but unfortunately it has changed the second number Pin there as well please fix it. — Fixed
    Summary: if the order has two or more numbers the pin changes should apply ONLY for that number which pin is being changed not the entire order. — Fixed

2. Error

“If this was not authorized please contact our support team as soon as possible” Please Check bellow images.

Screenshot-from-2020-10-12-17-18-59
    Screenshot-from-2020-10-12-13-51-35

3. Error
    when customers input their call forwarding the only one digit being recorded please see snap shot below:—
    In this case your customer or you updated the Number it will fixed. I updated the Number. It error was generated while I updated the code. But after that this error was solved. automatically.

4. Error

We can not update/edit coupon codes, going to site admin -> Marketing -> View Coupon Codes-> then click edit the entire page does not work. — Fixed

Thanks

admina
    Keymaster

for #3020 huge thank you, will be monitoring all this with our customer services if no more related issues/complains will close this forum to focus on current/further jobs!

admina
    Keymaster

Hello team the pin changing issue for orders with multiple numbers is still not resolved,
    Here are the error details:

This is a sample scenario for your proper repair:
    Order 1 with
    numbers A and B

We can see you tested A number but not tested B and here are the consequences:

When we change the pin# for B number it is changing but only on the EN admin site so when you check on telinta and Intelligent the pin is not changed and this is the big problem.

More than that let’s say A number has a XXXX pin number and B has a YYYY pin number so when we change the pin for B number and put say ZZZZ, then the pin is being changed on EN admin site and showing AXXXX and BZZZZ thats good here but then we go to telinta and intelligent and check the pins for this Order 1 numbers A and B and what we see is now A number adopted ZZZZ pin code and B number showing old YYYY pin number which is very bad as it is our responsibility for our clients.

So please guys fix this pin issue properly and check all this functionality very well before confirming as we rely on your reports but then receiving tons of complains.

admina
    Keymaster

hello guys is #3036 being fixed? customers keep changing their PINs and that affects the other phone numbers, this is a very serious problem. We need to fix this issue quickly so clients wont escollate this problem to the next instance

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit please concentrate on this issue #3036, you may need to test this issue with the real Intelligent numbers (that operates with PINs) , 80% of all EN numbers are from Inteligent . There are two ways to find you buying Inteligent numbers first one is s to check number’s careier lookup on EN and second way is to check the number on Telinta where its number’s vendor. So please use site coupon codes / credits if necessary to purchase couple of cheap numbers from EN and here is how you can test real numbers PIN changing removal issue.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

hello guys as agreed there are no replies from the developer for more than 24 hours. Will have to lock this access in 12 hours.. All the reports will be forwarded to accounting for further action.
    cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello all,

Sorry for the late reply. there was some technical issue over here.

I checked the issue its running well with the Testing number. There was no issue like #3038 in it.
    I will check it with real numbers as suggested in #3038.

Thanks and regards

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit did you checked #3036? Have you testes and fixed with real numbers?

We also found some more error they small but very important to fix urgently:

our repeaters numbers such as 333-3333, 444-4444 and etc suppose to have a contact us button so customers will submit enquiry about each repeater number but if customer clicking on the states and finding these numbers there there is an activate button visible for them which is not suppose to be.

More than that when customers click activate they can buy such numbers for free!!! your can check your self.
    #3036 and reapeters numbers issues very serious and customers very unhappy,

Othre thing is that some of the links on EN site right collumn not working and leading to the page with Error ” no such page”

Nishit this all very serious i would like you to take it with all responsibility.
    I do not know what technical issue you have there but we MUST to clarify if you can work or not why so many delays and slow respond.

We must to keep moving other wise we are loosing money and time.
    Please let me know what are the problems and if you can work stable.

Stable means fix all the issues and progressing with EN Upgrade 20 Work. The faster you do the work the more money you can get the mre problem and delays the more problems arise and we can not release funds to your account.
    Please let me know if you need any help.
    but we have to do something with all this.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello all,

I can not access the site. https://excellentnumbers.com/ . I did not figure it out why it will happen?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.