Home Forums EN Repairs Latest PHP Version

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

in addition to #2914&#2919 thousands of complains being received please Andre let me know if any help needed.

admina
    Keymaster

is it being fixed or whats’ going on where is bloody developer?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello all,

for #2917 I checked all pages and then I update you for the upgrade. And on upgrade time there might be some pages are not working for the customers. and i checked the error log and there is no error related the site.

Thanks.

Andrey
    Keymaster

hi Nishit we’ve got a not an easy day customers can not buy numbers and site admins could not process top-ups to help them with the purchases as the checkout pages and functionality not working. Also did you try to click on any number? When ppl click they see that page dos not exist the site has got very busy traffic and we lost a lot of sales.

These all have to be fixed asap

Andrey
    Keymaster

hi Nishit we’ve got a not an easy day customers can not buy numbers and site admins could not process top-ups to help them with the purchases as the checkout pages and functionality not working. Also did you try to click on any number? When ppl click they see that page dos not exist the site has got very busy traffic and we lost a lot of sales.

These all have to be fixed asap

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

for #2920

The issue has been fixed please check it.

Thanks.

Andrey
    Keymaster

for # 2921 thanks Nishit i could see your tested some orders wich is good, it is a bit late here and after this crazy day all gone for the day, will check it tomorrow guys monitoring tickets and there are some complains comming will update you later on. To save the time please also check that pin codes being delated from both admin and front end of the site and site admin can topup accounts all the areas work and site loading properly.

Most likely we will run an other life test with some clients that are waiting for our confirmation so they will real time use the site and we will update you with results.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

hello team on home page search – missing area codes in the first field also in admin if open orders under Activation Details the call forwarding number information is missing it shows “6” instead of # where customer would kike to forward ones call please fix these. tnx

Andrey
    Keymaster

for # 2924 thanks

Nishit please let us know when fixed #2924 will close this job and you can be starting the next job prepared for you here.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Andrey.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

for # 2924

I checked the issues

1) issue for area code has been fixed.

2) I Test the issue for call forwarding i changed id from user side User Call forwarding And i also check the forwarding number on admin side Admin Side Screen Shot Both are same. there is no issue i found for call forwarding.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

for # 2924

I checked the issues

1) issue for area code has been fixed.

2) I Test the issue for call forwarding i changed id from user side Please Check this image “https://ibb.co/6NMK0SQ” And i also check the forwarding number on admin side please check this image “https://ibb.co/1ZmNnb8” Both are same. there is no issue i found for call forwarding.

Thanks

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for the update unfortunately could not see you links and attachments but we will check

both 1) and 2) we have already checked and pin odes still not being removed from admin and front side can you please fix that while we checking the rest.

Andrey
    Keymaster

also please advice if you no longer need a mirror web so we will terminate it from our system.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello all,

for #2944 : Issue for the pin change has been solved.
    for #2945 : No I did Not need the Mirror. You Can Remove it.

Thanks

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit yes pin is now removable but some errors in notification emails please see screen shots

1. the “product” word should be replaced with “phone number” here

2.Email title this is correct here and this here is incorrect can you please fix it.

3. the call forwarding number is not showing up please see here

Also could you please let us know when you starting next job?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.