Home Forums Voip – Development D Admin Login Settings

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

when we tried to reset pass form frint end we input an email to reset and then see message that reset link has been sent but email did not come so we could not change pass.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit this is to remind you that there will be some other works happening on Voip this week, it is strongly recommended to keep your work backed up locally to avoid missing data.
    Cheers M

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

For Voip Authentication Admin,

For #4258
    1) we tried to login with admin admin and change pass then clicked save – Done
    2) Can you please make a green tick when new pass matches and red when doesn’t. – In Progress

For #4259
    3) Forgot Password – Done

For #4260
    Thanks for info, I have took it full backup.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

for #4262 thanks Nishit we tested it seems to be working just wating when you finish with point 2)
    cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

For #4265
    Task :
    Can you please make a green tick when new pass matches and red when doesn’t.

Answer :
    As I show on portal.voip.us there is some issue regarding icons and some font. It could not execute on site by some reasons after some changes into server on 27-jun-2021.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit
    Answer :
    As I show on portal.voip.us there is some issue regarding icons and some font. It could not execute on site by some reasons after some changes into server on 27-jun-2021.

can you please elaborate this what exactly problem you facing on this?
    cheers

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hi guys just to inform that will have to lock access to the site if no activity on this forum.
    Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

For Voip Authentication Admin,

Can you please make a green tick when new pass matches and red when doesn’t. – Currently i am working on green/red tick icon for new password and confirm password.

Thanks.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

For Voip Authentication Admin

For #4272 – Done

I tested Change password and Forgot password and functionality and it is working now.

Thanks.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

hello Nishit thank you for your updates, will test all works and get back to you.
    Meanwhile would you please check why we can not see icons on the site?

Icons

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

For #4276

This is because of some ssl issue over the server. I checked https://portal.voip.us/ and its working fine.

Thanks.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit, hmm very strange will check with Jeff whats going on.
    While we checking Nishit please take a chance to have a look at the next job here prepared for you!
    Cheers M

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Voip – Development D’ is closed to new topics and replies.