1) I checked database and files there is no data store facility after the Reservation complete. Means there is no record keeping for the completed reservation. So for this I have to make it from base and it will effect the code changes around 15-20 files. That’s why it took the time to develop.
2) I am not sure that the code sis working fine. The unreservation code is present in 15 files so it is hard to say that which code is effecting the reservation.
3) I am working on it and I found a bug in number pattern. the query of number’s in data base is not giving proper result as rule. I am also working on it.
Some tasks are looks simple but it lengthy in development so it is taking time.