1) System error log
– I created cron for system log table that run once every week.
– when cron run then it was check size of table. If size of table was above 500MB then truncate table data.
2) Telinta API logs – https://ibb.co/d4r6xb6
– I was change telinta API password in config.php file then try to change pin code for test5 customer. Pin code could change and also login failed error are store in telinta api table.
– All telinta API methods that use in EN site like (change pin, remove pin, change call forwarding, remove call forwarding, Active pending Number) in all case any error occurs that are store in table and display in admin side.
3) Reseller API logs
– In Reseller API methods like (databse connection, verifyApiKey, getAllNumber, etc.) in all case any error occurs that are store in table and display in admin side.