Home Forums EN Repairs EN Upgrade 20 Reply To: EN Upgrade 20

Nishit Shan
Participant

For #3018

1. Error

c) Then I open site admin and checked same number in the orders the Pin number is not showing up there I refreshed the page few times and it did not work please fix it. — Fixed
d) Still on Admin I opened an order with multiple numbers and change pin for one of the number in this order but my changes affected second number in the same order. — Fixed
e) I though it is happening only on site admin and checked on Telinta but unfortunately it has changed the second number Pin there as well please fix it. — Fixed
Summary: if the order has two or more numbers the pin changes should apply ONLY for that number which pin is being changed not the entire order. — Fixed

2. Error
When PIN removal or PIN change notification goes to client it used to have the following warning below that is now disappeared please put it back.

“If this was not authorised please contact our support team as soon as possible” Please Check bellow images.

Screenshot-from-2020-10-12-17-18-59
Screenshot-from-2020-10-12-13-51-35

3. Error
when customers input their call forwarding the only one digit being recorded please see snap shot below:—
In this case your customer or you updated the Number it will fixed. I updated the Number. It error was generated while I updated the code. But after that this error was solved. automatically.

4. Error

We can not update/edit coupon codes, going to site admin – Marketing – View Coupon Codes- then click edit the entire page does not work. — Fixed

Thanks