Home Forums Voip – Development D Orders Manager Reply To: Orders Manager

Krunal
Participant

Reply of #2557

commeted in your questions;
1) is that mean that you are not going to copy the Int Orders View? just want to clarify this
Ans: as per our discussion i got idea about layout from the Int Order view and put with some adjustment in voip view order.

2) The reason im asking is that what you have done now can be far away from what we would like to see, for example the searcning on intelegent is perfect and can search anything about any order your serch only search the tab’s info and does not search what is inside of the orders, also if you can see on INT it has got orders numbers content pagination and notes when site admoin can add the notes and save to XML or Spread Sheet it has got many features that our customers after but is not done on orders view page. Are you going to add all this to your design?
Ans:- as per our discussion in call/forum there is no priority of export data so i have not making it and for the search functionalities in view order so you can make search from given search box.

This is why i recommended to you simply copy the content from INT and it would be much faster.
Can you please clairify what are you going to do?

Other point is we havn’t even tested the job yet but did you do when customer process the order can leave some notes that can be displaid for admin Orders View Page?
ans:- as per our discussion removed unused options from the actions drop-down.

Did you fix the floating calculator which is good but need to be gradable so customers can remove it or temporary hide it to see all the content?
ans:- for floating of auto up-down & drag functionalities both not working same time, its conflict so either current animation or drag will work, not both same time.

Have you checked if the content looking good from Mobile?
ans:- yes i have checked in mobile its fine, you need to checked it then you will got idea about it.

thanks