When removing Pin pop up with a green triangle icon, it is still a warning message so please make its rectangle red pop up as you did with an other warning message.
2) Filters good and showing all the number’s statuses BUT it also show Ported out phone numbers as we asked please make all statuses numbers listed except ported out we do not want customers seeing Ported out statuses BUT it should be in the filter drop down and customers can see these once selected.
3) Status colours look great well done, as we now set statuses in colours the phone number a bit deemed on an overall picture so please make the phone number’s font bigger so it looks outstanding as it is a main title of a tab!
4) Can you please double check so the pop up closes from first time when clicked on “X” When removing Pin pop up with a green triangle icon, it is still a warning message so please make its rectangle red pop up as you did with an other warning message.
6) Still not aligned, Icons on the header home, cart, search…along with their text please make them bright white colour so it looks outstanding on the blue background that you did.
7) Content looking better, but you did not put Account Number Line below the list. Just reminding that account number should be same phone number only starting with “1” and not gaps like 1XXXXXXXXXX (where XXX is phone number). Also Pin Number field and buttons not symmetrically looking with Call forwarding field and Save button could you please make this area looking better something is not okay there?
8) Can you please double check as we can not see it? Maybe set Please wait… as default every time we see loading gif.
We strongly believe that all the repairs above is maximum 3 hours task
a) However we have significantly extended the time frame for you as we can see your effort in fixing all this and think that the errors above caused by speed your was probably in hurry to repair those. So please take some more time to fix these above.
b) We keen to pay off the all remaining balance for this job after these final points above completed. Due to some delays on this Job and repairs I was strictly instructed about any payment transactions thus if you fix all above before timer set we pay full amount to your nominated PayPal account.
c) If you unable to fix all above before timer set we will have to cut $50NZD from the remaining budget.
d) If you delay more time we may review our budget cut amount but still pay you for your job.
e) Once a) and b) succeeded we are welcoming you to accept our next job offer which is listed on this page. So please let us know if you happy to accept it and we will let you know when you can start working on the job offered.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Andrey.