Home Forums EN Repairs Mobile Works Reply To: Mobile Works

Nishit Shan
Participant

2) Filters all good just one thing before Status field is the word “Status” and in the fields “Status” word again please change “Status” word inside of the Filter to “All” -> I changed the Status word in side the filter.

3) In the tabs under each number you put number statuses such as “Active”, “Ported Out”, “Port Out Authorized” please let them be green colored not juicy green but Plan Green whcih means to our clients is good. Those statuses as “Pending Port Out”, “Pending Activation” which have neutral meaning pending/ awaiting statuses let them be with orange color, and the rest of the statuses with rejected meaning such as “Cancelled”, “Port Out Not Authorized” and Error… please make “Red Color” that gives to our clients color coding indication about their phone numbers available. -> In Process

8) When we change the call forwarding number the message says: “All incoming calls to (XXX) XXX-XXXX will be forwarded to XXXXXXXXXX” please change to “All incoming calls will be forwarded to (XXX) XXX-XXXX” – please note the number should be looking as a number (XXX)XXX-XXXX not XXXXXXXXXX then again No, (cancel my request) and red icons as it is a warning message.Then again loading GIF with “Please wait…”. message underneath. Then successful Pop Up with Green Icons as it is successful message which is already green and good! -> I Made all changes in this point