Home Forums Voip – Development D Orders Manager Reply To: Orders Manager

Andrey
Keymaster

# for 2379 thanks Krunal glad to see some cganges comming up slowly it is good. I have checked your bank back end settings look good. I have also tried to go trough the order as a visitor and here are some of my comments below:

1) Frond End Search on home page still poor design and functionality also it does not search vanity numbers.
2) I requested 22 nmber and it dropped me to a page with no 22 results i had to play with the search to bring some numbers up and picked a number.
3) aftre plan as we mentioned it should have no plan selection by default so customer should pick the plan himself.
4) then i fill out the form for new customer and again there should be a password generator to reduce a hassle for password setting.
5) i have picked a bank transfer and the form dropped down. Then here are some things that i think should be changed. The bank selection shoud dropp of these bank details that are set by the site admin and not putting then in the fields. Otherwise how the customer will find our the bank details for money transfer. I like bank selection it is good idea so site admin may list 2 or more banks for trasnfer.
6) the amount should be same as on calculator so customer already picked and to be paid.

after all that should be generated order and customer could print an invoice for printing and site admin could see the order in Ordeer View page.

thank you 🙂