Home Forums EN Repairs Mobile Works Reply To: Mobile Works

Nishit Shan
Participant

Hello All,

I have continued with the tasks and will update you later in the evening with the progress made today.
I have a query regarding some of the task.

Query :-

Popup :- (Below is the answer that you had provided previously , please check my updated note below it)
1 – Lets say you got the number 123 and would like to forward it to 555 but on Telinta your 123 number it has been changed / suspended then you can not forward it to 555 and pop up should notify.

Note:-
There is no relation between the account on excellent database & tellinta database to identify if the account number is changed or suspended. Please consider the below cases –

1. Working Case ‘Add Call forwarding’ – When we make an order on excellent site , we have this number only here. When we add the call forwarding number , then it checks in tellinta API for that number purchased and as it will not find it there it will create a new account number for that purchased number and add the call forwarding number.

2. Working Case ‘Update Call forwarding’ – Now if we change the call forwarding number on the excellent site , then it searches for the puchased number at tellinta and when the number is found it will update the call forwarding information.

3. Problem Case ‘Account changed at tellinta’ – Now suppose if the account number for the purchased number at excellent is changed on the tellinta side , it is not updated at the excellent side. So if someone now add/updates the call forwarding number at excellent side , it will again create a new account number at tellinta for that purchased number as it will not find the original account number.
So how do we identify at the excellent side if the existing account number was changed at tellinta as there is no relation / table where we can lookup this information.

4. Problem case ‘Account Suspended at tellinta’- When the account number for the purchased number is suspended at tellinta the account number is converted to something like 12344_old001 , so now again if someone adds/updates the call forwarding number at excellent side , it will create a new account number at tellinta for that purchased number as it will not find the original account number.
Same issue as above , how do we identify at the excellent side if the existing account number was suspended at tellinta.

if there is some lookup or log table in tellinta which stores the information if the account was changed / suspended , then we check it and proceed OR ELSE let us know what should be correct way to check here. As i am not aware of how this managed at tellinta side.

PIN Pop Ups :-

Note :- In this case when add/update the PIN , then if the account number for the purchased number at excellent is not present it will give an error.
And if the account number was present but was changed / suspended then how can we find this information excellent side , because we are able to match both side using the account number / purchased number.