Home Forums EN Repairs Pin Code Reply To: Pin Code

Nishit Shan
Participant

Hello All,
Regarding your last feedback, please find the below Update

1) When customers moves one’s mouse the link active shows on the filter tabs bit does not show on the buttons that makes customers confused if the pin code change/remove buttons are actuality links and clickable please see the video we created for you wich shows it very clear. Every time we move mouse over the filter tabs the cursor activates as it is a link but it does not work on buttons can you please fix it? – This Change is Done

2) https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MouseOver.avi same video if you can see the buttons are not aligned properly pin code fields are a bit below than buttons can you please make all graphics aligned nicely so they are all even. – I aligned pin code fields please Check

3) we checked our Resellers group and even though if we allow the group changing/removing pin this group members still can not change/remove their pins. So we must check each member’s settings to enable this feature. – I Fix it please check it and let me know.

4) Finaly when the we change/remove the pin from admin the old notification message being sent can you please fix it. – I changed the notification Massage for the admin

5) when we remove pin from Admin – notification is not being sent to a client but admin receives a notification that the pin has been changed instead of removed. – This issue has been resolved

6) from mobile site when we change the pin the pin changes good but it takes some time while pin is being changed there should be a loading gif or message “please wait” showing up as our clients got confused if the pin actually changes.- This Change is Done