Home Forums Voip – Development D Pool (Database) Reply To: Pool (Database)

Krunal
Participant

Reply of #1781

1) Today i have changed the setting of email config in project & set my email id (krunal.m@siliconinfo.com) but i got spam emails.
I have received the following error when i passed the “developer2@webmakaly.com” as recipient of notification & tested.

Error:
==================================================================================================
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
developer2@webmakaly.com

The mail server could not deliver mail to developer2@webmakaly.com. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

Reporting-MTA: dns; server.voip.us

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;developer2@webmakaly.com
=======================================================================================
can you check why this happened ??

2) for point no 3:- when i request for searching number for peerless api as real time then it response with listed only numbers and categories there is issue, no more detail of any state, lata & ratecenter.there is no any other request api to get numbers with detail.for intliquent api is working fine.

3) for point no 7:- cron-script are working fine in background so whenever new numbers came then it will store into local db.

Thank you