Home Forums Voip – Development C Pool (Database) C Reply To: Pool (Database) C

Grant Lugniake
Participant

for #1756

1) all the numbers from 205 region only no any other numbers displaid it does not work.
:- which side(front-side or adminside) you searching the ‘205’ region? can you provide a detail or screen shot ???

2) we wanted to open second page on the numbers page but there is no second page found it does not work.
:- i have checked all the pagination at all side like number page, home page and admin side.its working fine all the pages clicking give results. where did you not number?? send me screen shot.

3) We know that there are some numbers released on Peerless but the numbers not being found on the numbers client search so we missed some of the numbers that were new.
:- i will check it.

4) We tried to check same peerless new numbers it is not searching there too so the data base not being updated properly
:- where did you search the numbers ?? send me some detail.

5) we tried to log of from the site and navigate to logout page but we were unable to logout. This task was from functionality transfer but it still does not work
:- logout is working fine i have check in browsers.if got issue on logout then tell me which browser or where did you got this??

6) Bunch of new numbers had been released on Peerless and we tried to find them on our admin site we could not find any of them as there is no new updates on our local DB,
:- cron scripts are working fine in background. if it will find the new numbers then it will store into the local db and you will get notifications about it if it will matched with any combinations.

7) we tried to find some numbers using API and fetch them trough life (which is not stored on our local DB) and API requests not working as well.
:- i will check it.