Home Forums Voip – Development D Pool (Database) Reply To: Pool (Database)

Mark Hanson
Keymaster

Hello Krunal, thank you for your detail report it is getting more clearly whats is going on at your end and we can help you from our end. So now from your report above #1082 could you please elaborate your questions below:

A) how will i inserted millions of records?? – Please advice is that your knowledge issue or technical issue something you want us to do from our end?

B) Intially records were not insert properly so what is need of caching or cache flashing ??

=> Without testing it proper how will i run the cron script. – Please advice is that your knowledge issue or technical issue something you want us to do from our end?
=> i need your help for once again “restart the apache service”. if possible then give me access of it so i can test it proper and work further ahead.- as we can see the server up and running but admin page is in mess and display its source code (which is not suppose to be happening and you told us that you fixed it before)
Also please let us know what exact help do you need from us to have that task completed.
Awaiting for your reply, cheers